Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Blue World Aquatic (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   FragFest II 2010, the return... (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58689)

noirsphynx 03-12-2010 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueWorldAquatic (Post 500877)
Gives people time to start frags, so they can sell and use that $$$ to get frags from others.

Ken

Hmmmm, thinking I should frag a bit.

BlueWorldAquatic 03-12-2010 12:56 PM

I am in the process of setting up a frag "Grow OP" in Soda's old home. Start bringing some exotics to give away at the Fest.

Any donations? You will be compensated for them.

Ken - BWA

Leah 03-12-2010 01:10 PM

Oh, Oh, Oh, I am coming. :biggrin: Can't wait. :wink:

BlueWorldAquatic 03-12-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah (Post 501012)
Oh, Oh, Oh, I am coming. :biggrin: Can't wait. :wink:

Leah,

I hope you can make it. Last year we have people from Calgary, Lethbridge, Atabasca, Grande Prairie, Peace River, and Red Deer.

Was fun watching people meet for the first time in real life, that have been friends online for years.

But that is part of what the "FragFest" was for, to bring the hobbiest together.

Ken - BWA

Leah 03-12-2010 01:25 PM

:biggrin1:
Oh, no, no, no...I will not miss it this year, besides you need some people from B.C. to tell you crazy people that we have way nicer winters in B.C. :wink::boink:

BlueWorldAquatic 04-27-2010 06:28 PM

Just a heads up....and update..

I will be canvassing the contributors from last year for donations :twised: which made last years event a success.

Anyone that has or wants to contribute to this years event is more than welcome to do so. Please PM or email me at ken@dimensional.ab.ca.

Any and all proceeds will got back to the community. We are thinking of the Food Bank or Edmonton Humane Society.

Stores/Business that wish to attend please RSVP me as soon as possible, all we ask is that you contribute about $100.00 to the draw table. This will guarantee you a table for anything you wish to bring and trade/sell.

Same as last year, BWA will be supplying a nice door prize for the event attendees, and will also have a draw for those that can't or don't attend. Unfortunately our in store security officer has moved to a larger aquarium.

This years event will be schedulled for Sunday August 29, 2010.

More food, more fun, more frags.....

Ken - BWA

saltynuts 04-27-2010 06:52 PM

aug.28th would be better. lol

BlueWorldAquatic 04-27-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltynuts (Post 514219)
aug.28th would be better. lol

I would consider Saturday if there was enough demand.

Ken

Wingin It 04-27-2010 07:00 PM

I 2nd the Saturday! LOL then Sunday we can all go to the sponsors stores and spend more $$$!! (assuming they're open!)

BlueWorldAquatic 04-27-2010 07:06 PM

hehehe, why not shop on Saturday then FragFest sunday then. :idea:

I am trying to get the bar to open on the day of our meet too this year.

Ken