Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   All Sold ! (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48995)

Underwater 02-03-2009 01:45 AM

Bump

Ttt
~m

Skimmerking 02-03-2009 02:41 AM

I hope you are going to keep us in your computer when you go and once in Tx you are going to set up another tank. and continue to hang out with us Canadian's EH:lol:

Underwater 02-03-2009 02:51 PM

You bet!

Of course I will! I'll post pictures of my "latest acquisitions" that I collected from the ocean that day.

Just kidding-I don't know what type of livestock they have down there. I'm hoping it will be good!

Besides that, this board is WWWAAAYYYY too entertaining!!!
:razz:

Carmen 02-04-2009 04:40 AM

Stopped by and picked up my new aquistions! Thanks Michelle! :mrgreen:
Someone has to take that wrasse! It's beautiful! Wish I had room.:wink:

my2rotties 02-04-2009 04:53 AM

I want to buy the wrasse but Keith told me no more fish... having canreef buddies stinks sometimes since they are always watching... Right Keith:angel::angel:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmen (Post 384305)
Stopped by and picked up my new aquistions! Thanks Michelle! :mrgreen:
Someone has to take that wrasse! It's beautiful! Wish I had room.:wink:

24storm 02-04-2009 04:55 AM

I am :twised:

my2rotties 02-04-2009 05:25 AM

I need a little smiley face that drops its pants and moons people right about now.:crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye::crazyeye:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24storm (Post 384309)
I am :twised:

Carmen 02-04-2009 01:29 PM

Whoever ends up with him will be happy with him! He has beautiful bright colors and is HUGE!:mrgreen:
Not to mention the awesome clowns, yes just a pair of clowns but they have nice deep orange colors and alot of black around the edges.
Good Luck Michelle with the rest of your sale!

my2rotties 02-04-2009 02:19 PM

Huge is even better...

My name is Diana, and I am an addict... :scramble::scramble:

So what else did ya buy;);)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmen (Post 384363)
Whoever ends up with him will be happy with him! He has beautiful bright colors and is HUGE!:mrgreen:
Not to mention the awesome clowns, yes just a pair of clowns but they have nice deep orange colors and alot of black around the edges.
Good Luck Michelle with the rest of your sale!

Underwater 02-04-2009 03:29 PM

Best made plans...

Yeah, so my whole "perfectly" planned pick-up schedule has been destroyed. I am now doing pick-ups each night. Corals are obviously the easiest, most of the fish have been contained to a smaller tank, the live rock will be next, followed by the equipment-obviously be last to go.

(BTW-I have about 300 lbs of fantastic shapes, sizes, etc. Prices will be as follows: 1-50 lbs - $5/lb; 51-100 lbs - $4.50/lb; 100+ - $4/lb)

I will be sending out PM's to everyone to confirm a pick-up time. Please respond so that I know you are still interested. If I don't hear back, then I will sell to the next person in line.

I will also begin removing items from the list as they are picked up. If it's not there, it's no longer available.

Thanks to everyone who has been so patient with my insanity. I hope you enjoy everything as much as I did!

Michelle