Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Reef (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   From out of the ashes... (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=124777)

DKoKoMan 11-16-2017 03:38 PM

Hopefully you can restock your favourites with the originals from other members who acquired frags from you. That would be sweet along with whatever new you choose.

SeaHorse_Fanatic 11-18-2017 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cujo#31 (Post 1020807)
But mostly, and in all sincerity, it is the people. There is a silent, automatic brotherhood (or sister) that exists here. We have all felt the same pain, we all chase the holy grail, whatever our own personal holy grail may be and we are truly passionate. There is the friendly competition among one another but when one of us is in need we all pitch in and lend a hand. We are a true community. I wish the rest of the world could work the way this community does. And the real cool thing is that it is truly an international community.
Some of the finest people I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know are reefers.

I must agree. Almost all my closest friends and acquaintances are fish-people or reefers. It is a community that cares and is willing to give a hand. I know Canreef & BCA members have been there for me & for others when needed.

Good luck with the rebuild and looking forward to seeing your new setup blossom into something spectacular and full of life.

Anthony

brotherd 11-18-2017 04:30 AM

Best of luck with the restart. Maybe I'll be inspired to restart as well.

titus 11-21-2017 02:07 PM

Hello

Hey perseverance will prevail! Keep us posted with your updates.

Titus

Piscez 11-21-2017 05:50 PM

Hey Gary, glad your back on it and didn't give up, I almost quit a couple months back when I just couldn't get a handle on the cyano out break cost me all me corals and a couple of fish, unfortunately some of those corals were from you. What can offer is a couple of free frags fo Candy cane I got from TomR which don't seem to be doing so well, best of luck!! I see your Naso is cruizin nicely

tang daddy 11-24-2017 09:29 PM

Glad to see the tank is churning along with backups failure measures in place.

Candy Corals here we come!!

Oops did I say that out loud??

Ryanerickson 11-24-2017 10:01 PM

looks like a great home for the chevron😁 tank looks great Gary

Cujo#31 11-30-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frogger (Post 1020825)
Good work. Looking good. Do you have anything to add to the tank?

Ya...fish and coral...lmmfao

Cujo#31 11-30-2017 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKoKoMan (Post 1020826)
Omg!! I want drink holders around my tank. Staring at my tank and having a drink...perfect.

It's the only way to reef bud.

Cujo#31 11-30-2017 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarDog (Post 1020827)
Good luck Gary, looks good. I'll have to come visit some day.

Sounds good. You may want to wait until there is more to look at than rocks and water.