Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   *OFFICIAL*[GVRD] 3rd Reefers Coral Swap & Meet (Feb 28 SATURDAY) BEER & CORAL (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111772)

acepumping 01-25-2015 06:52 AM

Bout time you finalize it hahaha. We know I'll be there ..If you need help guys. Make sure ya ask me..

Happy.happy

daplatapus 01-25-2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mutabaruka (Post 932064)
Is this meet open to folks from the island as well?

Maybe we can organize a car group or two?

mutabaruka 01-25-2015 04:56 PM

I live in Victoria, but I am going to be there that weekend, I would really like to drop by and meet you good people. I could probably force myself to have a beer or two and stare at the frags!

acepumping 01-25-2015 05:00 PM

Anybody is welcome.
That was a fast delete muta

mutabaruka 01-25-2015 05:02 PM

yea .... I went back and reread the post and realized I had not read the whole thing! lol

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-25-2015 05:18 PM

For those from the Island or out-of-town wanting to make a weekend of it, I can accommodate a couple in our second bedroom and probably a couple more in our livingroom. You can store your frags in one of my two tanks and bring them to the frag meet if you come over Friday or store your new frags in my tanks and rebag them Sunday if you come over Saturday.

I know the cost of taking the ferry nowadays is ridiculous so if you extend your stay to an extra day, you can also have time to hit some of the Metro Vancouver stores (like J&L or Oceanic) and try some of the great restaurants around here.

So I can accommodate 4 people (maybe bring the wife so she can do her own shopping while you're at the frag swap with me & the locals). Perhaps more if we squeeze. I can always have my kids sleep over at their grandparents' if necessary. My mom would be thrilled to have the kids.

Anthony

ScubaSteve 01-25-2015 05:20 PM

Of course this is the same day as the missus' b-day! Dang it!

"Here you go babe, Happy Birthday!"
"What is it?"
"Rainbow Acans!"
"...."

spit.fire 01-25-2015 05:27 PM

I'll be bringing my 2 frag tables

mutabaruka 01-25-2015 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaSteve (Post 932114)

"What is it?"
"Rainbow Acans!"
"...."

And 4 strangers from the island all singing Happy Birthday!

That's very generous of you Steve (and your wife and kids!) For myself, I have family I will stay with Friday and then return after the swap on Saturday.

What a great bunch of people in this hobby!

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-25-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaSteve (Post 932114)

"What is it?"
"Rainbow Acans!"
"...."

Have her surprise birthday party at the frag swap.:rofl2:

Boy, would she be surprised :multi::2gunfire::splat::onfire::pound: