Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Reef Supplies (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=226)
-   -   Another disappointment with Reef Supplies (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111579)

Treebeard 01-16-2015 04:17 AM

Chalk it up to a busy time for Ray. I have always been happy with his service.

reefwars 01-16-2015 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treebeard (Post 930799)
Chalk it up to a busy time for Ray. I have always been happy with his service.

It's a really busy time of year right now for anyone shipping or waiting on shipments , there's a lot of delays and were also feeling it too , happens this time of year every year things getting delayed going right down the chain but things always get back on track quickly :)

SeaHorse_Fanatic 01-16-2015 04:23 AM

Same. Got an awesome deal last Christmas and it was shipped as soon as the rush was over.

gregzz4 01-16-2015 04:34 AM

Ray has always treated me well and I'll keep using his services

No complaints here :smile:

Rice Reef 01-16-2015 05:07 AM

Ray is great to deal with. He responds in a timely fashion. When a Jebao pump was out of stock he called me personally and offered to upsize at no additional cost. No life threatening concerns here.

Bugger 01-16-2015 05:09 AM

To be fair it happened to me too. Ray can't remember everything he has in stock. He is human and forgets. The html and css need to be updated but it was the holiday so he was probally to busy to change the code.
Ask Ray if he has a tracking number on the skimmer so you know for sure it is landing when he says it is.

NIVLEM09 01-16-2015 05:19 AM

I've done business with Ray many times before.i've ordered something from him before that said in stock,but turns out the opposite.he sent me an email the next day to inform me.he's awesome to deal with and I'm sure that he can rectify the problem if you give him time.good luck resolving this issue and I hope it ends up on a good note.

ReEf BoSs 01-16-2015 05:35 AM

One of the best, if not the best company I've dealt with for online ordering. I ordered from 5 different websites around the boxing week and all were abit slower than normal for shipping.

mihaivapler 01-16-2015 01:08 PM

Appears that there are happy customers too. I just wanted to expres my frustration about this,ordered twice from him and both times exactly the same thing,got my orders in 2+ weeks and no email whatsoever letting me know that is any issue until I contacted him.on top of that what I really don't appreciate is pointing finger towards me blaming me for not checking if is in stock.it's not cool

Myka 01-16-2015 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mihaivapler (Post 930844)
I just wanted to expres my frustration about this,ordered twice from him and both times exactly the same thing,got my orders in 2+ weeks and no email whatsoever letting me know that is any issue until I contacted him.on top of that what I really don't appreciate is pointing finger towards me blaming me for not checking if is in stock.it's not cool

Busy season or not, that sucks. :(