Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Any Help Would Be Appreciated (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=110557)

Myka 11-29-2014 01:33 PM

Omg! Sorry to hear of this. I hope she is found soon and in good health.

Madreefer 11-29-2014 03:24 PM

Still no news.
Thanks for all the support everyone and thanks for fixing the pic Greg.

Reef Pilot 11-29-2014 03:31 PM

Maybe already happened, and I just missed it, but would be good to see the media report on it (incl here in Vancouver), and perhaps trigger some sightings or clues. Again, wishing and hoping for the best.

Madreefer 11-30-2014 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef Pilot (Post 923184)
Maybe already happened, and I just missed it, but would be good to see the media report on it (incl here in Vancouver), and perhaps trigger some sightings or clues. Again, wishing and hoping for the best.

Well my freind for some reason it was only local. It is on RCMP BC website. Unfortunately our local RCMP has lost all of my respect. The cop who's file it is told my sisters husband to "stop calling, I'm not your personal police officer"

Myself and my parents have yet to be interviewed and we have so much things to say about a certain individual.

Reef Pilot 11-30-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madreefer (Post 923238)
Well my freind for some reason it was only local. It is on RCMP BC website. Unfortunately our local RCMP has lost all of my respect. The cop who's file it is told my sisters husband to "stop calling, I'm not your personal police officer"

Myself and my parents have yet to be interviewed and we have so much things to say about a certain individual.

Very sorry to hear that. I would definitely keep pushing, and pushing hard. This is a life,... how can they not take it seriously, esp given what has happened out there in the past. I would maybe go see a media person, and maybe they can pick it up and run with the story a bit further. I'm sure you're doing all you can. Just some suggestions..., though, and hope you get some action.

Coralgurl 11-30-2014 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef Pilot (Post 923240)
Very sorry to hear that. I would definitely keep pushing, and pushing hard. This is a life,... how can they not take it seriously, esp given what has happened out there in the past. I would maybe go see a media person, and maybe they can pick it up and run with the story a bit further. I'm sure you're doing all you can. Just some suggestions..., though, and hope you get some action.

Agree with all the above. Sorry to hear you are not getting any support from your local police, sounds absolutely brutal! With the history of the area, could you contact other media outlets that have run stories in the past??take it to a national level? Maybe that will put pressure on the authorities??

To others reading this thread, I've posted, with Bill's permission, Anita's info on my Facebook and groups I'm part of, plus another forum. Help spread the awareness to others and get the word out!

Masonjames 11-30-2014 04:11 AM

Ahh man, I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this situation must be for you and your family. My family's prayers will continue to be with your sister and your family and all those who are involved in bringing her home safely.

Myka 11-30-2014 04:17 AM

Where is it on Facebook? I just tried looking, but can't find it. I'll share if I can find it.

EDIT: NM, I found the newspaper and shared the article.

Madreefer 12-04-2014 03:19 AM

Bump:sad:

Mike Hawk 12-06-2014 12:46 AM

Photo shared with family in PG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk