Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Seller Beware, Canreef Member Leah. (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=107619)

The Grizz 06-07-2014 05:49 PM

I have had some bad dealing with here as well and would not ever trust her with a 1,000,000 foot poll.

Ripped me off of over $600!!!!!!!

Good luck and I hope you nail her good!!

Denis 06-07-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 900475)
I have had some bad dealing with here as well and would not ever trust her with a 1,000,000 foot poll.

Ripped me off of over $600!!!!!!!

Good luck and I hope you nail her good!!

Same experience here, I lost $200. BTW , she's from Penticton.

sent from my tablet

mark 06-07-2014 07:09 PM

so much looking for longtime contributing member as a guide to buy from

Rice Reef 06-07-2014 07:41 PM

Sorry to hear that there has been quite a few victims by this individual. It is never nice to be a victim however, if reportings like this had occurred sooner she would not have taken advantage of so many people. It would be nice to see the mods to give full disclosure of this individual's full name some do not mistaken for a " good Leah" with the same first name. I think it should also be made aware in all LFS, sponsor or not. If she steals and cheat people hear I'm sure she will cheat and steal at the stores.

My 2 cents

Madreefer 06-07-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark (Post 900488)
so much looking for longtime contributing member as a guide to buy from

Yea true that. Surprised and disappointed.

Scuba Diver Gal 06-07-2014 09:50 PM

Warning noted...but think about all the great people that pay their bills on time, send money after the fact, help each other out, etc. Sad reality in this world, you have to be cautious..

ReEf BoSs 06-08-2014 12:44 AM

i go to pentiction alot in the summer ... its so nice there!

MarkoD 06-08-2014 01:08 AM

Since when are posts like this permitted. Ive made posts like this in the past and got shat on by everyone for "putting people down"

Aquattro 06-08-2014 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkoD (Post 900535)
Since when are posts like this permitted. Ive made posts like this in the past and got shat on by everyone for "putting people down"

After staff review and approval, they're allowed. Marko just posting, not allowed.
We approve them after reviewing facts. One other recent post, after investigating, found that it was not warranted and the seller had in fact met all his agreed on obligations. But in this case, more than one long time respected members were affected and it was deemed warranted to warn people.

From a personal standpoint, I'm disappointed. I always thought highly of Leah.

whatcaneyedo 06-08-2014 06:00 AM

This is all pretty surprising. I recently sold some frags to Leah without issue back in April.