Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Q&A (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Can we make a new policy in the buy/sell/trade forums? (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=100244)

Zoaelite 08-27-2013 11:16 PM

I'm in favor of doing this, would make the buy/sell a little easier to traverse.

I don't see it being the biggest issue for mods either, take the current lack of price situation; the average board user is usually the one to politely inform the poster, I doubt this would be any different.

reefwars 08-27-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madchild (Post 841298)

you guys asked how can we make canreef better.. I for one think this is one simple way...

carefull buddy , if you ask how members can make canreef better this thread will get deleted , canreef isnt interested apparently about what the members think ....only the money it brings in:P

Static 08-28-2013 12:07 AM

I like the idea of locations in the titles. Go ahead and call me lazy, but I have no interest in clicking on adds for frags or powerheads in calgary, or other places that I don't live.

reefme 08-28-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Static (Post 841321)
I like the idea of locations in the titles. Go ahead and call me lazy, but I have no interest in clicking on adds for frags or powerheads in calgary, or other places that I don't live.

+1 for me

Aquattro 08-28-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefwars (Post 841315)
carefull buddy , if you ask how members can make canreef better this thread will get deleted , canreef isnt interested apparently about what the members think ....only the money it brings in:P

I expect better from you Denny...:cry:

mrhasan 08-28-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

:O :O :O Holy crow on the tree!!!!!! you made Brad cry Denny :O :O :O Generally, its Brad who makes others cry but you just broke a very strong stone! Kudos to you ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 841332)
I expect better from you Denny...:cry:

Aquattro 08-28-2013 02:05 AM

I just checked my phone. Clicking once to see the first post of a for sale ad shows the user's location in the top right of the post. One click. No changes to current policies will be made.

Doug 08-28-2013 03:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrhasan (Post 841340)
:O :O :O Holy crow on the tree!!!!!! you made Brad cry Denny :O :O :O Generally, its Brad who makes others cry but you just broke a very strong stone! Kudos to you ;)

Thanks guys. Thats nice you think so highly of the staff here....:rolleyes: