Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Nano Tank Talk (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What are these Hitchhikers? :) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111821)

davej 01-27-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberta_madcow (Post 932405)
The pic is clear enough and he was being a jerk!!

Afraid not
You were.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberta_madcow (Post 932407)
I can see I'm not going to fit in here.. Good day!

Yup

Wow :pop2:

Alberta_madcow 01-27-2015 07:03 PM

I'm sorry.. I'll try and get a better picture this evening... I am a madcow today apparently. Sorry for calling you blind and a jerk.. Your not ,I am. :(

reefwars 01-27-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

:welcome: was nice having you , drop in again soon!!!:wave:

gobytron 01-27-2015 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberta_madcow (Post 932417)
I'm sorry.. I'll try and get a better picture this evening... I am a madcow today apparently. Sorry for calling you blind and a jerk.. Your not ,I am. :(

Hey man.
We can all misconstrue things we see written on online forums.

I know I've done it.

Welcome to the board.

Here are some pics of hairy mushrooms, I think they look a lot like the larger things in the pic you posted.

Hairy Mushrooms

Riptide 01-30-2015 02:11 AM

As Goby said, welcome to the site. Im tempted as well to lean towards hairy mushrooms.

gregzz4 01-30-2015 02:39 AM

Quote:

Ya, probably not the best start here ... best reserve this attitude for Reef Central :wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gobytron (Post 932412)
I guess Madcow is not just a clever name?

:pound:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alberta_madcow (Post 932417)

Good on you for stepping up :rockon:
You'll find a great bunch of reefers here with a deep wealth of knowledge and much willingness to help. Sometimes you'll have to filter through the info, but that's the web for ya.

Play nice, but also have fun (ya jerk :boink:) :biggrin:

And welcome to Canreef

Alberta_madcow 02-01-2015 04:26 PM

Thanks everyone.. I'll get some better pics up as soon as I get ahold a camera!! The tanks just cycling now and everything's goin good.. Tested water yesterday everything was good :)

Alberta_madcow 02-06-2015 12:39 AM

They have doubled in size and the little whitish glow in the dark things underneath look good as well. :) I got pods all over the glass to..

Riptide 02-06-2015 12:51 AM

Those are definately hairy mushrooms from that pic. If you bring them a little closer to the light they could possibly become a little more phosphorescent (colorful). It looks like it might be splitting as it looks like there might be two mouths although I could be wrong.

Bayside Corals 02-06-2015 02:07 AM

That's a much better picture. I don't think they are hairy mushrooms. I am going to guess rhodactis mushroom or bullseye mushroom.

Colby