Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Tank Journal (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   404 gallon - round 2.5 (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=101608)

Proteus 10-20-2013 03:09 PM

The pacific chaos is freakin saweet.

kien 10-20-2013 04:04 PM

:pop2:

Proteus 10-20-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 852630)
:pop2:

Don't want you suing all of us with journals when you get popcorn lung :)

kien 10-20-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proteus (Post 852641)
Don't want you suing all of us with journals when you get popcorn lung :)

I only ever eat natural unflavoured popcorn. Plus, I never inhale.

Snappy 10-20-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Scythanith - Your prop tank is nicer than 90% of peoples regular tanks haahaa!
Thanks, it's extremely crowded. I had a recent battle both with AEFW & M E Nudis in that tank so the colors are really just starting to come back again, still got a ways to go on most of them. Good thing I have it as a stand alone system.

Quote:

Aquattro-
First thing I noticed was the better quality pics! Good job!
I haven't used that camera for a while but my dive camera case blew an o-ring so I just used my old camera with my old acrylic "top-down" box. I was playing with some settings and found "vivid" and liked it.

Quote:

thmh - Omg Greg.! I have to agree with Scott... Your "prop" tank is awesome!

~Tony
Thanks Tony. :biggrin:

[quote][Proteus - The pacific chaos is freakin saweet. /QUOTE]
Thanks, it is a fave of mine grown from an "insurance frag" from a Fiji order I got a few years back - it seems to be continually evolving & changing (in a state of chaos). Unfortunately the picture doesn't show the pink hue the polyps are getting. I lost the original colony many moons ago but I am glad I had insurance.:wink:

Quote:

kien :pop2:
Thanks for tagging along Kien. :biggrin:

lastlight 10-20-2013 07:03 PM

Wow your coral looks amazing! Good luck with the rebuild and these are the bed pics you've taken.

Rice Reef 10-21-2013 05:38 AM

Greg, thanks for sharing your rebuild. Tagging along as I don't want to miss this gorgeous reef mosaic of yours!

duncangweller 10-21-2013 04:50 PM

I want some of those Ricordia. Will you be selling those beauties on your site?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Delphinus 10-21-2013 06:55 PM

Good luck with the rebuild! Looks like it will be pretty much instant-awesome once you get those beauties-in-waiting transfered over. Nice!

Snappy 10-23-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 852671)
Wow your coral looks amazing! Good luck with the rebuild and these are the bed pics you've taken.

Thanks Brett. :question:
Quote:

Rice Reef - Greg, thanks for sharing your rebuild. Tagging along as I don't want to miss this gorgeous reef mosaic of yours!
Thanks Wayne. :biggrin:
Quote:

Delphinus - Good luck with the rebuild! Looks like it will be pretty much instant-awesome once you get those beauties-in-waiting transfered over. Nice!
Thanks Tony - my problem is finding the time to do it all & the patience to wait for the new rock to cure.