Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade (Aquatics livestock related only) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Big Show Frags Review (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117914)

acepumping 01-31-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coasting (Post 980561)
I tried to place an order from Big Show a few years back... 2 or so years... Cant remember exactly 2013 sometime I think? Prior to him being a vendor on here either way.
I had great communication while I picked out what I wanted. Then all of a sudden all communication stopped. I sent numerous emails and even attempted phoning and watched other people get orders from him, while I couldn't get a single thing out of him.
I had more then $500 worth in frags picked out. Not sure if it was because I wasn't a group buy so 1 person isn't worth it... or I asked too many questions but apparently I wasn't worth Big Shows business.
So I will NEVER be giving my money to a place that cant even be bothered to return my emails.
Not to mention how intensely photo shopped and over priced those frags are now.

When you take 1000 pics a month, it generally gets set to one setting. I have some proof that it's not photoshopped.. just simple white balanced pics

EDIT: Pics removed because they contained links to non-vendor website and inventory pictures.

acepumping 01-31-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acepumping (Post 980792)
When you take 1000 pics a month, it generally gets set to one setting. I have some proof that it's not photoshopped.. just simple white balanced pics

EDIT: LOL!!.

here corrected. Better? Proving a point.. NO LINKS!!!

http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/...psn26nkqjn.jpg

That's fine. I'll fix it.. ����

Why did you remove my pics though. There were 3 of mine

kien 01-31-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acepumping (Post 980794)
Why did you remove my pics though. There were 3 of mine

Ya, that was an accident, sorry :-)

I did have to remove another photo in your last post though. No non-sponsoring vendor inventory pictures. When there's a picture with the vendor's name watermark splashed across the image, I'm gonna call that a vendor inventory picture :-)

acepumping 01-31-2016 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 980805)
Ya, that was an accident, sorry :-)

I did have to remove another photo in your last post though. No non-sponsoring vendor inventory pictures. When there's a picture with the vendor's name watermark splashed across the image, I'm gonna call that a vendor inventory picture :-)

It's not a link though

kien 01-31-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acepumping (Post 980806)
It's not a link though

That is correct, it is not a link :-) But it is an inventory photo, which is a no-no.

acepumping 01-31-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 980808)
That is correct, it is not a link :-) But it is an inventory photo, which is a no-no.

Lol ok ok. Give me a few

Proteus 01-31-2016 10:43 PM

I've done coral and fish orders from Dave.. Havealways had great service from him

Canadian_taz37 01-31-2016 11:54 PM

I have to agree with Proteus and Bilndriver Joe. I received a shipment last week and was amazed by the time and quality packaging care and willingness to answer questions I had about my order. Then when the corals opened up I was amazed by there healthyness and colour.

Thank you Bigshow

kien 02-01-2016 08:40 PM

Public Service Announcement:

Some of you have been talking about group-buys. If you're wondering where those posts went, I took the liberty of moving them to the group-buy thread that Acepumping started in the Buy/Sell. Thank you for your continued cooperation. Have a nice day.

ABreefkpr 02-03-2016 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Proteus (Post 980896)
I've done coral and fish orders from Dave.. Havealways had great service from him

I was involved in a group buy with you. I ordered one piece but if I remember right the whole order showed up near dead. I never asked but for a refund but I have been a little shy about ordering from them again.