Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Calgary (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Fragalot order Calgary (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=91006)

strauss 10-24-2012 03:47 AM

Sounds great. I didnt mean to shy you away from ordering sps. Have at it, I only had bad luck is all. The acans I received were/are awesome. Last time, whoever was in, just paid Burc for their order and a master order list was sent to him so he knew who had what and who had paid instead of one of us having to deal with others cash. I like this way best if it works for everyone else.

mrhasan 10-24-2012 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strauss (Post 757763)
Sounds great. I didnt mean to shy you away from ordering sps. Have at it, I only had bad luck is all. The acans I received were/are awesome. Last time, whoever was in, just paid Burc for their order and a master order list was sent to him so he knew who had what and who had paid instead of one of us having to deal with others cash. I like this way best if it works for everyone else.

I am fine with any set of rule that everyone agrees :)

dreef 10-24-2012 04:42 AM

Burc also has a bunch of amazing maxi mini's..shame my filefish thinks their a meal.We in the prairies will test out the cold waters this friday when our group order arrives.And some jerk bought a whole colony of one of the most amazing Euphyllia species corals i have ever seen.Yeah...you know who you are :D

mrhasan 10-24-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreef (Post 757777)
Burc also has a bunch of amazing maxi mini's..shame my filefish thinks their a meal.We in the prairies will test out the cold waters this friday when our group order arrives.And some jerk bought a whole colony of one of the most amazing Euphyllia species corals i have ever seen.Yeah...you know who you are :D

Yah saw those maxis. Total eye candy! For me, I already got a 5" purple and 4" red so I am holding on maxis for now :P

kaboom 10-24-2012 04:50 AM

If he has the pieces I want I could be down for almost $100.

Trevor82 10-24-2012 05:17 AM

I'd be down for $50. I can't remember, what do we need for free shipping? $300?

Trevor

mrhasan 10-24-2012 05:21 AM

I think we should start listing the things we are ordering.

And someone should take the lead. Since Brandon and Shelly has the experience of dealing with fragalot, one of them should take the charge :)

reefwars 10-24-2012 06:59 AM

if it wasnt the same site since 1967 then i would prob grab some too. if he ever decides to update it then maybe...maybe.... id be in:P

mrhasan 10-24-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reefwars (Post 757808)
if it wasnt the same site since 1967 then i would prob grab some too. if he ever decides to update it then maybe...maybe.... id be in:P

Haha. Maybe we can ask for a list of what he has right now? I though the webpage is updated :\

reefwars 10-24-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrhasan (Post 757809)
Haha. Maybe we can ask for a list of what he has right now? I though the webpage is updated :\

it was updated....in 1967 lol

since before summer anyways , the last order went to hell because he wouldnt update his site, i actually talked to erin a little while back about doing another one but shes had no luck lately in communications with him.

we actually placed some large orders the last couple times, its a shame the communication isnt there.

maybe......maybe lol