Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

The Grizz 12-12-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueTang<3 (Post 660164)
How do you view how many points you have?

Click on the little scale in the right had corner on one of your posts, it will tell you how many points you have.

I am now at 8, was at 10 until SOMEONE, wont mention names, LEVI :boxing: knocked me down to 6.

Parker 12-12-2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 660167)
I am now at 8, was at 10 until SOMEONE, wont mention names, LEVI :boxing: knocked me down to 6.

Wasn't Levi... you might wanna pick him up and dust him off after you slugged him... :D

Zoaelite 12-12-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 660167)
Click on the little scale in the right had corner on one of your posts, it will tell you how many points you have.

I blame Kien, he's probably sneaking around here somewhere with a mouth full of popcorn :lol:.

How the heck am I at 31 already!!!! Talk about canreef Troll haha.

Zoaelite 12-12-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker (Post 660174)
Wasn't Levi... you might wanna pick him up and dust him off after you slugged him... :D

Thanks Parker :razz:, domestic abuse Greg over there just got taken off the cherry pick list for zoa frags...

Haha who am I kidding, I've been promising frags for months now gah I need to get around to making a batch! Cmoonnnn end of exams!

BlueTang<3 12-12-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoaElite (Post 660177)
Thanks Parker :razz:, domestic abuse Greg over there just got taken off the cherry pick list for zoa frags...

Haha who am I kidding, I've been promising frags for months now gah I need to get around to making a batch! Cmoonnnn end of exams!

I clicked on you a few times, wanted to see what would happen, how do i view how many others have is what I mean

The Grizz 12-12-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker (Post 660174)

Sounds like we have an admission of guilt here ^^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoaElite (Post 660177)

I guess I should not assume it was you Levi but you have to see it from my side, you posted about it and then i added to your rep and then BAM i took a hit.

And ya you have been promising frags for me ever since last summer when I was parked at your house and you didnt show :razz:

The Grizz 12-12-2011 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueTang<3 (Post 660192)
I clicked on you a few times, wanted to see what would happen, how do i view how many others have is what I mean

I dont think you can see what each other has?? I cant seem to figure that one out.. I think they should add the member name to the comment section of the rep post

The Grizz 12-12-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoaElite (Post 660175)
I blame Kien, he's probably sneaking around here somewhere with a mouth full of popcorn :lol:..

YA where is that popcorn eating, crazy sps growing dude anyways, havent see him for a while.

Parker 12-12-2011 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 660197)
I dont think you can see what each other has?? I cant seem to figure that one out..

The green icon will turn into several as a person’s reputation grows. Where I have one green icon, Levi would have 2/3/4/5/6 green icons beside his name. Because he actually helps people and I generally make fun of people.

I left a comment when I negative repped you, you should be able to see it your User CP I believe.

Zoaelite 12-12-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker (Post 660205)
The green icon will turn into several as a person’s reputation grows. Where I have one green icon, Levi would have 2/3/4/5/6 green icons beside his name. Because he actually helps people and I generally make fun of people.

Haha, you should replace "actually" with "generally" I can be a troll @ times too :razz:.