Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Random Thought Thread (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58269)

Myka 12-10-2011 04:59 PM

I hate [some other non-Canadian reef forum]. I would like to smack some of those mods heads together. What a bunch of crap.

lastlight 12-11-2011 09:54 PM

If you have kids, Arthur Christmas was a really fun movie. My 2 and 4 year old loved it :wink:

Zoaelite 12-11-2011 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 659436)
I hate [some other non-Canadian reef forum]. I would like to smack some of those mods heads together. What a bunch of crap.

Agreed, if were talking about the same one I got a warning for informing someone it's not worth the time to ship corals from Canada to the states.

Him:
Quote:

any insider tips at where online we can hook up with killer zoas like yours???
Me:
Quote:

My tips would be worthless to you, what ever deals to be had would be offset by the cost of getting them over the boarder and no one wants to take the risk anyways. Just takes one duche border guard, lazy delivery man or scanty retailer to create head aches out the wazoo. Besides most of my purchases are browner peices from the LFS that color up in the tank.
Apparently this was me attempting to "Smuggle" corals over the boarder... Meh rules are rules... Lots of info there, just have too put up with the politics.

On another nasty note @ 3:30am in the morning last night some idiot pulled the fire alarm to my complex and had all 230 units evacuated. Standing outside in the cold for an hour with shorts and a hoodie has not helped my cold situation. Perfect timing for exams eh?

fishoholic 12-11-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoaElite (Post 659873)

On another nasty note @ 3:30am in the morning last night some idiot pulled the fire alarm to my complex and had all 230 units evacuated. Standing outside in the cold for an hour with shorts and a hoodie has not helped my cold situation. Perfect timing for exams eh?

Yuck that sucks

jtbadco 12-11-2011 11:59 PM

Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it. Do not count on them. Leave them alone.
Ayn Rand

Myka 12-12-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoaElite (Post 659873)
Lots of info there, just have too put up with the politics.

Ya, sounds like the same forums. Politics is right...that forum drives me nuts, I hardly ever post there.

reefwars 12-12-2011 04:32 AM

insomnia and having to get up at 5 am is not a good combination

The Grizz 12-12-2011 04:35 AM

Wish my Husky mama would just drop her puppies already, she is such a pain in the arse when she is expecting.

fishytime 12-12-2011 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 660036)
Wish my Husky mama would just drop her puppies already, she is such a pain in the arse when she is expecting.

:tape2:

fishoholic 12-12-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 660036)

Me too, I can't wait to show pic's of cute puppies to my co-workers.