Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Tank Journal (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Myka's 90 gallon build & 3 province move (Pics Feb 6) (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52501)

banditpowdercoat 06-23-2009 04:51 PM

Atleast you have good purolator service. It's horible here

Delphinus 06-23-2009 04:55 PM

Blah blah blah blue zoos blah blah blah still not saying what aforementioned fish is blah blah blah not the fish blah blah blah not the fish blah blah blah

Myka 06-23-2009 05:02 PM

Omg Tony I almost spit my Special K Red Berries on my laptop. Ok, here's a hint the fish is the same color as the Zoas. ;)

So far Dan (touch wood), everything except WestJet has been really good at arriving in record time. I mean seriously, where is it going to get lost...there is NOTHING out here!!! :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishytime (Post 430397)
Reefs, rigs and beer?....I think I love you Mindy:love::mrgreen:

You may be the only one in Sask with them....and your welcome.

:lol: Don't forget I'm a professional sucker (Vacuum truck driver). ;) I can't wait for the Zoas to open! :D

noirsphynx 06-23-2009 05:06 PM

The blue zoa's are really nice! I have them too :biggrin:

Do you work on the riggs Mindy? Do you mind if I ask whch company?

fishytime 06-23-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myka (Post 430402)
Omg Tony I almost spit my Special K Red Berries on my laptop. Ok, here's a hint the fish is the same color as the Zoas. ;)

So far Dan (touch wood), everything except WestJet has been really good at arriving in record time. I mean seriously, where is it going to get lost...there is NOTHING out here!!! :lol:

:lol: Don't forget I'm a professional sucker (Vacuum truck driver). ;) I can't wait for the Zoas to open! :D

Good evening laddies and gentlemen and welcome to another round of Guess Mykas fish:eyebrows: Todays contestant is ....Tony...and anyone else who might like to chine in with a guess.....The clue today is....its blue.

OMG Mindy you just made me spit coffee on mine.

noirsphynx 06-23-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishytime (Post 430406)
Good evening laddies and gentlemen and welcome to another round of Guess Mykas fish:eyebrows: Todays contestant is ....Tony...and anyone else who might like to chine in with a guess.....The clue today is....its blue.

I think we need another clue:biggrin: how about size range, or would that make it too easy?

fishytime 06-23-2009 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noirsphynx (Post 430408)
I think we need another clue:biggrin: how about size range, or would that make it too easy?

Smaller than a bread box:wink::mrgreen:

noirsphynx 06-23-2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishytime (Post 430409)
Smaller than a bread box:wink::mrgreen:

:lol: you smart a** :lol:

Myka 06-23-2009 05:20 PM

Ya, there aren't very many blue fish, so guess away for the next hour while I'm acclimating. :D

I used to work for Big Eagle as a Vac hauler on the rigs in northern Alberta on the ice roads in the Cold Lake Air Weapons Range (bombing range). Now I am transferring 53' vans across town for Maple Leaf, but I put in my notice to go work for another Vac company doing local stuff including spraying roads for dust control.

Holy jebus, the Zoas are already opening up! :eek:

fishytime 06-23-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noirsphynx (Post 430410)
:lol: you smart a** :lol:

I could tell ya but Mindy would slap me.....hmmmmm:lol: