Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Tank Journal (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   lastlight's 28 (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=91143)

The Grizz 02-12-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoaelite (Post 792556)
Buahaha, next to the bag of hair elastics?

Don't be jealous Levi, one day when you grow up you can look as damn good as I do but it might cost you a lot more then those new frags you just got to get that much work done.

Stay clear..... This Bear bits off limbs!!

lastlight 02-12-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 792571)
I just could not live without having cases that matched your one piece spandex running suit.

at least my tights are black. man i'd love to post a pic of kien's getup right now but i won't =)

The Grizz 02-12-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 792579)
at least my tights are black. man i'd love to post a pic of kien's getup right now but i won't =)

Oh come on Brett no little fibs now, you and I know your getup is purple.

lastlight 02-12-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 792582)
Oh come on Brett no little fibs now, you and I know your getup is purple.

This is as high up as I'm showing.

http://www.fishbrains.net/images/28/tights.jpg

kien 02-12-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lastlight (Post 792579)

Seems you are always thinking of me in my tights ?

lastlight 02-12-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 792586)
Seems you are always thinking of me in my tights ?

you know me. green with envy and all =)

The Grizz 02-12-2013 10:50 PM

I bet the guy who feet those are thought you where some kind of freak when you ask for the pic.

lastlight 02-12-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Grizz (Post 792599)
I bet the guy who feet those are thought you where some kind of freak when you ask for the pic.

my purple tights likely tipped him off?

Lance 02-12-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kien (Post 792443)
I had a cat that did that to me once. Was spooked and ran up my chest, face and leaped off the top of my head with a nice firm grip of its claws dug into my scalp. Good times LOL.

Way back when I had a 120g in the living room with two good-sized Tiger Oscars. Our cat used to sit on the tank canopy and peer over the edge at the Oscars. One day there was a loud CRASH and SPLASH and I ran into the LR to see what was up. As I came around the corner a black fuzz ball moving at Mach 3 leaped onto my chest and used my face for a launching pad. It seems one of the Oscars had enough of the cat and hit the lid with enough force to send the cat and the lid crashing to the floor. Between the broken glass, tank water and blood dripping from my face, it was quite the scene. Needless to say, that was the day I became a dog person!

Parker 02-12-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance (Post 792606)
Way back when I had a 120g in the living room with two good-sized Tiger Oscars. Our cat used to sit on the tank canopy and peer over the edge at the Oscars. One day there was a loud CRASH and SPLASH and I ran into the LR to see what was up. As I came around the corner a black fuzz ball moving at Mach 3 leaped onto my chest and used my face for a launching pad. It seems one of the Oscars had enough of the cat and hit the lid with enough force to send the cat and the lid crashing to the floor. Between the broken glass, tank water and blood dripping from my face, it was quite the scene. Needless to say, that was the day I became a dog person!

These things always happen to you!!