Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Calgary (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Is there a Salt Aquarium Society in Calgary? I'll start one... (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50726)

fishytime 04-02-2009 03:28 PM

I like the last logo too.

Jay180reef 04-02-2009 03:44 PM

Oh wow, what a response! I think we may have a logo :)

Alberta-newb 04-02-2009 06:04 PM

Jay and Glenn,

Keep up the great job! It's great to see all the enthusiasm, goes a long way to a succesfull organization. :biggrin:

Love the logo! Keeping it to just a few basic colors (black, yellow, silver) will help keep swag costs down too, (the more colors and complexity the higher the cost for things like embroidery).

Count me in!

Francis

Trigger Man 04-02-2009 07:57 PM

Great call on the last logo, looks good and is not to elaborate which keeps costs down. Do you guys have a place to make the gear yet? Depending on the quantity (of course the more the better) I've got a couple of companies that may be able do it with good quality clothing, (always important because you can buy cheap t-shirts etc, but if they shrink no one will wear them anymore) that I used back when I had retail stores for our private label gear.

Jay180reef 04-02-2009 08:56 PM

Thanks!
We don't have a specific place picked to get the clothing made, would you mind finding out some prices/quantities for silkscreened white Tshirts & black tshirts, and embroidered white golf shirts and black golf shirts?

you can PM me with your results, thanks a bunch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trigger Man (Post 407168)
Great call on the last logo, looks good and is not to elaborate which keeps costs down. Do you guys have a place to make the gear yet? Depending on the quantity (of course the more the better) I've got a couple of companies that may be able do it with good quality clothing, (always important because you can buy cheap t-shirts etc, but if they shrink no one will wear them anymore) that I used back when I had retail stores for our private label gear.

Trigger Man 04-02-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay180reef (Post 407181)
Thanks!
We don't have a specific place picked to get the clothing made, would you mind finding out some prices/quantities for silkscreened white Tshirts & black tshirts, and embroidered white golf shirts and black golf shirts?

you can PM me with your results, thanks a bunch.

Do you have quantities you are thinking (i don't need sizes), I know that the price breaks tend to come at 72 units, 150ish units, 300 units etc. The t shirts can be combined for total units of t shirts, and the golf shirts can also be combined as total units of Golf shirts, but t shirts and Golf shirts can not be combined together.

Jay180reef 04-02-2009 10:16 PM

Probably 75 Ts and 75 golf shirts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trigger Man (Post 407197)
Do you have quantities you are thinking (i don't need sizes), I know that the price breaks tend to come at 72 units, 150ish units, 300 units etc. The t shirts can be combined for total units of t shirts, and the golf shirts can also be combined as total units of Golf shirts, but t shirts and Golf shirts can not be combined together.

Trigger Man 04-02-2009 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay180reef (Post 407221)
Probably 75 Ts and 75 golf shirts.

Can you email me the jpeg to chikkoskateandsnow@yahoo.ca so that I can send it off to the needed people.
Thanks,

amoreira 04-18-2009 04:21 PM

Excellent!

I've been waiting for such a club. Calgary Aquarium Society doesn't cut it (too few reefers). Count me in on the club. When's the next meeting?

es355lucille 04-18-2009 09:51 PM

This is sweet Jay!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay180reef (Post 407077)
Here's a better quality logo I drew up. The outer black box with the wavyness can be changed easily.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/pic...&pictureid=968

Comments please!