Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board

Canreef Aquatics Bulletin Board (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Selling Corals for Profit $$$ (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=107454)

Aquattro 05-31-2014 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coral Hoarder (Post 899242)
So option b is alowd on canreef ?

Well, no. But ya, kinda. Don't abuse it. Mostly. Clear? lol

Coral Hoarder 05-31-2014 03:11 AM

O well if a mod was so kind that would be awesome

Aquattro 05-31-2014 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coral Hoarder (Post 899273)
O well if a mod was so kind that would be awesome

mods have no idea what you're talking about

Coral Hoarder 05-31-2014 03:21 AM

My spelling :)

monza 05-31-2014 03:28 AM

I bought some fish. Let's do it again with fish.

spit.fire 05-31-2014 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 899286)

I thought it was pretty obvous

reefwars 05-31-2014 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquattro (Post 899286)

I just fell off my chair laughing lol

Coral Hoarder 05-31-2014 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spit.fire (Post 899294)
I thought it was pretty obvous

Don't see the point of making fun of me publickly cause we don't get along.

And guys I have written out put disorder its a real learning disability so I'd be great full if I didn't get poked fun of for his spelling a word I tryed to corect

Way to go on creating a hostile environment on canreef thought we were free to share opinions

reefwars 05-31-2014 03:45 AM

Best first profit buy: bought a full 180g reef for $200 maybe 6-8 yrs agooff a guy moving back to the phillapines , kept the corals which was all I wanted and sold the remainder , even at dirt cheap I still doubled my money , was an unintentional profit but everyone was happy.

Worst profit buy: figured I'd buy a bunch of rainbow chalices to grow out at $200 a piece , then realized I can't keep rainbow chalices lol all slowly withered away and couldn't give them away , who wants a peachcy greeny/yellowy chalice anyways lol I still have these if anyone wants some lol prob free at this point

I've had people come here from out of town and buy zoos and tell me they are wanting to sell them back home , at the end of the day it's their money and as long as they are happy wi their buy and aren't breaking into my house to steal them or holding up someone at tankpoint hell I'm happy too.

reefwars 05-31-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coral Hoarder (Post 899297)
Don't see the point of making fun of me publickly cause we don't get along.

And guys I have written out put disorder its a real learning disability so I'd be great full if I didn't get poked fun of for his spelling a word I tryed to corect

Way to go on creating a hostile environment on canreef thought we were free to share opinions

Relax my friend were all just having fun no ones making fun of anyone but having a good laugh as friends , forums make it hard to see the fun in it:) dude I'm from Newfoundland trust me auto correct is my friend if you met me you would probably laugh lol

Cheers