PDA

View Full Version : FS: Purple Cross SPS and Setosa monti frags

Reef Pilot
08-06-2013, 11:27 PM
My Purple Cross acro was crowding out and shading some of my other SPS in my tank, so decided to so some fragging today. I have about 5 or 6 smaller frags (about an inch) that I would sell for $10 each. And I have a couple larger pieces. One is about 4 inches across that I would sell for $20 and another 2 inch one for $15. Here is a pic of the mother colony from a few months ago.
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s540/wklatt/058_zps9d8803d6.jpg (http://s1304.photobucket.com/user/wklatt/media/058_zps9d8803d6.jpg.html)

Unfortunately, when I was fragging the Purple Cross, I created a few accidental Setosa frags. Selling these for $10 each as well. Again, a pic of the mother colony from a few months ago. It grew quite a bit since then.
http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s540/wklatt/005_zpsb0c7ee82.jpg (http://s1304.photobucket.com/user/wklatt/media/005_zpsb0c7ee82.jpg.html)

Also, have a bunch of chaeto and some caulerpa for free.

smokinreefer
08-07-2013, 02:29 AM
i'll take a setosa if you can drop off in north Burnaby. (5min from JL)
I cant drive yet, recovering from surgery.
or if anyone else meeting you is willing to pick up for me!

Reef Pilot
08-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Sold some last night, and more pending today. So depends if I have any left, I do go into J&L and/or King Eds once in a while, and can let people know when. Heading out of town on Thurs, though, not sure when I will be back, maybe Sunday.

But I am available today, during the day, and evening, and still have a few left, incl some other frags not listed. I need to trim back my Frogspawn, too, so $5 a head, if anyone wants some of that. And Colt coral, too, $10 for a large (6+ inches pieces). And lots of mushrooms and green palys, $5 for several pieces of those, whatever I can free up from the rocks.

I want to make room for more SPS!!...

Reef Pilot
08-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Setosa frags all gone, but still have a few Purple Cross acro frags (and some larger pieces) left, as well as a few other frags. I could clip off another frag from the Setosa mother colony, as it is sticking out kind of on its own now. It's a larger piece, though (about 2 inches with a couple branches), so would want $20 for that one.

I am going out of town tomorrow, Thurs, so if anyone wants anything, have to get it today.

Reef Pilot
08-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Am back in town and might make a trek to J&L's today to pick up a few things with their sale. A few of you had PM'ed me asking me that, so if you still want some frags, please let me know.

smokinreefer
08-11-2013, 05:29 PM
When would you be going to JL?
I'd grab that setosa from you.

Reef Pilot
08-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Still have quite a few Purple Cross frags left. And one more new Setosa frag (another accidental one), which will definitely be my last one. And one last Purple Stylo. Plus various other misc acro frags. All are $10 each.

Also have some large Frogspawn pieces (about 10 heads each) for $10. I need to make more room in my tank, so doing some serious pruning here.

Some large Colt coral pieces (6" branches), too, for $10.

And have free Chaeto and Caulerpa macro algae if anyone wants some for their refugium.

reefmutt
08-17-2013, 02:02 AM
:sad:
Wish I was closer to you... I love the look of that purple cross acro..

Reef Pilot
08-17-2013, 02:45 AM
:sad:
Wish I was closer to you... I love the look of that purple cross acro..
Thanks, it was definitely a nice show piece before I fragged it. But it will grow back...

Still have several $10 Purple Cross frags left, as well as a couple bigger pieces for $15 and $20. Both of the larger pieces could be clipped to make quite a few more frags. But they have such nice shapes, and would look great as they are in someone's tank.

Frogspawn is all gone now. Same with Setosas.

Have a few other misc SPS and other frags available. And could clip a few more SPS frags from my display tank, if desired.

What I thought were Colt Corals might be Sinularia Finger Leathers. I have trouble telling the difference. In any case, still $10 for a large piece.

duncangweller
08-17-2013, 02:55 AM
Do you have a setosa frag left? I live in Langley too. I'll take one of each if you have them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Reef Pilot
08-17-2013, 03:31 AM
No, sorry, no more Setosas left.

Reef Pilot
08-17-2013, 05:35 PM
Still have several $10 Purple Cross frags left, as well as a couple bigger pieces for $15 and $20. Both of the larger pieces could be clipped to make quite a few more frags. But they have such nice shapes, and would look great as they are in someone's tank.

Frogspawn is all gone now. Same with Setosas.

Have a few other misc SPS and other frags available. And could clip a few more SPS frags from my display tank, if desired.

What I thought were Colt Corals might be Sinularia Finger Leathers. I have trouble telling the difference. In any case, still $10 for a large piece.

Bump...

Reef Pilot
08-18-2013, 10:02 PM
Bump..., still have lots left, incl free chaeto and caulerpa.