PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT MANDARIN GOBY (Male) North Van

GoFish
08-01-2013, 03:22 AM
Selling or trading a Mandarin Goby for some type of coral or $20 obo. I just don't have the Pod population to keep him healthy, as he is a little skinny :(

I paid twice that and will include the breeding tank i was finally able to capture him in. and the piece of live rock holding the tank down

Ready to go to a good home with a healthy Pod population ASAP (unless you have a lots of pods, please please don't reply)

Pictures coming soon...

GoFish
08-01-2013, 04:15 AM
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/850/uyr6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/5/fi9z.jpg

Wheelman76
08-01-2013, 05:15 AM
Awesome fish , hopefully you can find him a good home. Since you've caught him already, it might be a good time to see if you can get him to eat some frozen food , or even some live brine shrimp. If you could get him to eat prepared food you could possibly keep him , or at the very least he will be easier for the next person to keep him fat and healthy. If you want to try I can start hatching some live brine shrimp right now and they would be ready in 36 to 48 hours.

input80
08-01-2013, 05:22 AM
Great idea there Jess. Vancity, I have found them to eat blood worms also at times, although I have had not much luck with my females :( lately, no more for me. The live baby brine shrimp may work for starters too.

Wheelman76
08-01-2013, 06:16 AM
Just started a batch just in case , let me know if you wanna try them.

GoFish
08-02-2013, 04:39 AM
SOLD...
Just started a batch just in case , let me know if you wanna try them.

Thanks for the advice and starting the brine shrimp last night! Sorry i was in bed when you posted that...

Great idea there Jess. Vancity, I have found them to eat blood worms also at times, although I have had not much luck with my females :( lately, no more for me. The live baby brine shrimp may work for starters too.

I had little success trying blood worms a while ago, i'd see him eat one and then stare at others and swim along looking for something perhaps more appetizing .

Brine shrimp definitely worked but he competed with 8 other fish and takes more time out of my day than i can spare in the summer hatching those things...

ANYWAY... Off to a caring new home with a mate :)