PDA

View Full Version : Calgary MadJelly (Pew-Pew) Group Buy

kien
07-30-2013, 03:37 PM
I'd like to fill up some recently freed up real estate in my tank so I'm looking to order some stuff from these guys. Figured I'd open up a group buy in case anyone else in the area was interested. Some details below:

1. I will receive the order and take care of shipping expenses so no need to worry about shipping costs.
2. Pickup will be at my house in the South East (Riverbend) on the day of delivery.
3. PM me your contact info for ordering details.
4. Group buy will be open for a week or 2 (at most). I'm aiming for a ship date sometime in the second week of August but will update everyone as we get closer to finalizing those details.
5. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS, PRICES OR PICTURES IN THIS THREAD, THANK YOU.

Proteus
07-30-2013, 04:14 PM
I was looking today at the site. Some very nice pieces

I want but don't have room. Time to build a frag tank

kien
07-30-2013, 04:21 PM
I was looking today at the site. Some very nice pieces

I want but don't have room. Time to build a frag tank

unplug your tank for 24hrs. That should help free up some room. Trust me, I know. :neutral:

mrhasan
07-30-2013, 04:50 PM
I am in for some pew pewing :D

kien
07-31-2013, 02:34 AM
When ordering please use the country code "Mali" and you won't be charged for shipping when you check out.

kien
08-02-2013, 06:42 PM
This group buy is closing on Tuesday August 6th at the end of the day. All orders placed will be shipped Wednesday August 7th for a deliver on Thursday August 8th.

Please PM me to let me know that you've placed an order so that I know to expect it when the group order comes in. Otherwise I will assume the extra frags are mine :biggrin:

As a reminder:

1. Use "mali" as your country code so as not to incur shipping charges.
2. Provide your name and a note stating that your order is for the "Calgary Group Buy" when you pay through paypal. This way they know to group the order with the Calgary Group buy so that your order doesn't end up in Edmonchuck, or Vancouver.

mrhasan
08-02-2013, 08:02 PM
This group buy is closing on Tuesday August 6th at the end of the day. All orders placed will be shipped Wednesday August 7th for a deliver on Thursday August 8th.

Please PM me to let me know that you've placed an order so that I know to expect it when the group order comes in. Otherwise I will assume the extra frags are mine :biggrin:

As a reminder:

1. Use "mali" as your country code so as not to incur shipping charges.
2. Provide your name and a note stating that your order is for the "Calgary Group Buy" when you pay through paypal. This way they know to group the order with the Calgary Group buy so that your order doesn't end up in Edmonchuck, or Vancouver.

Sorry Kien I will have to pull out from the order. Will be homeless for 10 days while shifting to new place so my tank's future is kinda questionable so decided to pull off the order :(

Baker
08-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Well thats too bad, i was going to place an order with another canreefer but it wasnt for another 2 weeks or so.

Robw
08-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Kind of hard to get in on a group buy when there is no link or name of who the group buy is from. Must have been a super intelligent moderator who edited the original post and removed the link.

reefwars
08-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Kind of hard to get in on a group buy when there is no link or name of who the group buy is from. Must have been a super intelligent moderator who edited the original post and removed the link.

Ummm try maybe googling the name madjelly lol geesh for some people you have to lead them by hand lol

Or maybe your right and the mods are out to get you lol

Epic;)

Robw
08-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Ummm try maybe googling the name madjelly lol geesh for some people you have to lead them by hand lol

Or maybe your right and the mods are out to get you lol

Epic;)

Seeing how this was a open post to everyone, I don't understand how you could think "the mods are out to get me"
I was only commenting on their intelligence for deleting the link. We all know how smart they can be.

tidal_waters
08-03-2013, 04:10 PM

Here ya go

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mad+jelly+corals

Insguy
08-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Thats the best link ever. So glad that you are helping out the guys that cant find MadJelly's website.

kien
08-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Seeing how this was a open post to everyone, I don't understand how you could think "the mods are out to get me"
I was only commenting on their intelligence for deleting the link. We all know how smart they can be.

Actually, no mods deleted any links. I know because I didn't post any links in the original post. In fact, I clearly stated that links should be posted.

A simple google or forum post will reveal who they are.

kien
08-04-2013, 01:37 AM
who the group buy is from.

It is in the name of the thread.

Aquattro
08-04-2013, 02:12 AM
Must have been a super intelligent moderator

The only kind we have. Thanks. But no, we didn't remove anything, Keener posted right in the first post about links, etc, just below the name of the group buy vendor.

Aquattro
08-04-2013, 02:13 AM
We all know how smart they can be.

We might be out to get you now though. Stay tuned :)

Aquattro
08-04-2013, 02:15 AM
Thats the best link ever. So glad that you are helping out the guys that cant find MadJelly's website.

Just remember, not everyone is super duper intelligent like we mods is..

Baker
08-16-2013, 04:49 AM
Is this buy closed?

kien
08-16-2013, 04:50 AM
Is this buy closed?

Yes. It has come and gone.