PDA

View Full Version : FS 120 gal Custom Tank Aquarium 12mm glass MY TURTLE DIED :-( Calgary, AB

Cranky When Wet II
07-26-2013, 06:22 PM
Hiya folks,

Looks like I've lost my heart since Bogie Turtle died and am shutting down a lot of tanks :laluot_10:.

This 120 gal Tank or Aquarium has never seen any medication or copper because it was used for my beloved 16lb Turtle :laluot_05:.

5' long x 2' tall x 20" wide. Prof' made w center brace & LID w two flip-up openings.
Crafted for his personal use by a Journeyed Red Seal Glazier with extra thick 12 mm glass and best materials!
Solid condition/water tight/no crack/no leaks.
Reptile Light, hood and accessories are being sold separately and may be negotiable.
You'll need two strong helpers to move this unit! I'm a older gal :-)
It's still up and running with water, 90lbs black gravel; acrylic rock "stand" etc and I need a couple hours lead time to drain it out for you. Just thought you'd like to see it's in good shape.

Although accessories are not included and the price is for the tank alone... of course, I'm not asking a lot for various extras so there's room to talk.....

.................................................. .....PRICED TO SELL AT $150....................

I also have a Bubble Magus skimmer and a nice Biocube for sale on Kijiji too: http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-pets-accessories-120-GAL-CUSTOM-TANK-Aquarium-12mm-glass-W0QQAdIdZ506986153
The prices are totally sick because we got some rotten news re hubby's health and are getting out of fresh and saltwater due to priorities... sucks... but it is what it is...

Marlborough Park, Calgary, AB cell: (403) 919-5112 or email me at: horvathi@shaw.ca

Bunny

Cranky When Wet II
07-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Bump >:-) Reasonable offers will be considered or haggling for all manner of extra hardware possible too.

Feel free to ask if you need anything as it's likely we may have it :biggrin:

Bunny

(403) 919-5112

Cranky When Wet II
07-30-2013, 05:57 PM
Thank you folks for visiting :biggrin: Tank is sold.

I still have a Protein Skimmer and a nice set of 36" TEK lights

Bunny

(403) 919-5112