PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a leather coral

Acrowhora
07-12-2013, 03:46 AM
as per the title: if you a frag/small leather Fiji etc please let me know.my clowns are hosting in my green monti cap and just wanna get them a much softer "bed".it's an sps dominated tank,so anemones are out of the question:mrgreen: thanks for looking

HMD
07-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Too bad your not in EDM I have a small finger leather frag I'd part with pretty cheap. Not worth shipping it

GoFish
07-12-2013, 04:32 AM
I have 2 frags of a finger leather (my ocellaris clowns host the mother) that you could pick from, as well as several toadstool leather frags all are healthy and growing quickly mounted on small pieces of LR
Pm if interested
Cheers

Acrowhora
07-12-2013, 04:47 AM
thanks for replying.ya,you're probably right,shipping for a small frag isn't worth it:mrgreen: thanks thoughToo bad your not in EDM I have a small finger leather frag I'd part with pretty cheap. Not worth shipping it

Acrowhora
07-12-2013, 04:48 AM
pm'dI have 2 frags of a finger leather (my ocellaris clowns host the mother) that you could pick from, as well as several toadstool leather frags all are healthy and growing quickly mounted on small pieces of LR
Pm if interested
Cheers

neoh
07-12-2013, 07:00 AM
I know stankyfish in Mission has a really big leather they are selling, from recollection.