PDA

View Full Version : Now I am selling my Tank (fresh water setup)

DOO-E
06-16-2004, 01:27 PM
Well after I have had almost all my fish die on me I am going to my 25 gallon tank to do a nano. I lost a banggai then 1 week later i lost my coral beauty, about a week after that (last night) my male clark's clownfish died. All I have left is a banggai, my female clark's and a damsel. I dont thinki they will make it. The Banggai has stuff growing at the bottom of his tail, the clarks is looking pretty raggid, and the damsel will probaly be fine but who knows. So I am treating the tank but i dont think they will make it. The Amonia is 0, Nitrate is 0 and nitrite is 0. This is what my test kits are reading. So I am selling my entire 40 gallon tank as a freshwater system. This is what it includes:
-40 gallon tank
-tongue and groove pine cabinet
-H.O.T magnum Canister Filter
-Power head (dont know the rating)
-Aquarium Gravel
-150 Heater
-10 assorted fake aquaroum plants
-Fake Log Decoration
-3 Medium Size Rocks
- Large Container of Flake Food
-Small Container of Freeze Dried White Shrimp
-Aquarium Background (double sided)
-Fish Net
-Bag of Algea Pellets
-2 36 inch flouresent light strips.

Right now it stands at $500 OBO there is about 660 bucks worth of stuff (when new) there. Make me an offer. If you live in the taber are I will Deliver. I can Also Install it if you wish.

Aquattro
06-16-2004, 02:54 PM
I can't take this anymore... :rolleyes:

AJ_77
06-16-2004, 03:01 PM
I'm with ya, Brad...

Bob I
06-16-2004, 04:34 PM
I agree, it is going from the ridiculous to the sublime. :rolleyes:

Zerandise
06-16-2004, 04:47 PM
I thought it was just me....

Quinn
06-16-2004, 04:48 PM
The signature...

DOO-E
06-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Whats the problem the signature whats wrong with it

Cap'n
06-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Are you guys as surprised as me? Never expected you to change your mind DooE

DOO-E
06-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Well i kinda have and i kinda havent. You guys are right maybe i should stay big so... Ive decided to stay with the 40 gallon but build a new stand. Have a 25 gallon gravity fed refugium, and a 10 gallon sump. With 55 pounds of Fiji Premium Live rock in the tank. Fluidized bed filter and a Skimmer. 4 inches of Live sand. Ive decided I am going to start all over. Boil the gravel and clean it out. The base rock is going to the school and the corals will be given to a friend until i can get the tank fully operational. What does it sound like guys. For flow 2 250 gph power heads and a 300gph pump to feed the refugium. 300 gph pump to feed the sump also. For live stock Will have 2 ocellaris clowns, 2 Banggai Clowns 2 Yellow head shrimp gobies, green clown goby, Pearly Jawfish, 10 of ever snail J&L has, 2 cleaner shrimps, 1 of every kind of pistol shrimp Saltwaterfish.com has (exept bullseye), No hermit crabs, Tiger sleeper goby, 1 Cucumber. For corals not sure yet but i am leaning towards a hammer and a frogspawn for sure.

mr_alberta
06-16-2004, 10:53 PM
That's a lot of stuff for a 40! I think you will have problems with all those pistol shrimp in your tank. I believe they are territorial so you may have problems there. Same thing with gobies. Unless you know how to sex them, you might just end up with a whole lot of dead fish. 8 fish in a 40 is really pushing your luck IMO.

So, you have 2x250GPH powerheads and 2x300GPH return pumps? Did I read that right? Just need some clarification.

TANGOMAN
06-16-2004, 10:54 PM
I'll buy everything you own...EVERYTHING.

Quinn
06-16-2004, 11:08 PM
I think I'm going to have an aneurysm.

Doo-E, you couldn't even keep an angel, clownfish and cardinals alive, how the heck are you going to keep pistol shrimps and a jawfish. Do you have any idea what is involved in keeping these animals? You're telling me you're going to mix multiple burrowers, in a 40 gallon tank. What are they putting in that corn down there? You're the one telling people their anemones are bleached, that leopard wrasses are picky, and then there's this genius line: "These are the frags i want to buy,
Frogspawn, Hammer, Ricordea, Any type of mushroom that doesnt eat fish, Sebae anenome, Carpet anenome, Bubble anenome..." Have fun with that. If this were Reefcentral I'd say "troll".

Stretch
06-16-2004, 11:45 PM
This is getting a little out of hand...... But I find allof this too be entertaining

Cap'n
06-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Well i kinda have and i kinda havent.

That sounds more like the DOO-E I know and loathe!

You guys are right maybe i should stay big so...

Umm, I don't think anyone is trying to tell you to "stay big", I think it would be wise for you to stay anything! Why don't you try a real simple, stable system and see how well you can keep it instead of planning a different setup every week / day / hour!
I'm not trying to **** anyone off, just think you should read a little story about a boy who cried "wolf", a lot

DOO-E
06-17-2004, 12:20 AM
I just dont know anymore what r u talking about an established sytem what r we talkign here 2 clowns with a good filter? 2 damsels. Algea what?

DOO-E
06-17-2004, 12:21 AM
I think now i have a fairly good idea on what killed my fish. That damb angel. Sure he went through quarentine but i think that the disease he had unleashed in my tank.

Bob I
06-17-2004, 12:40 AM
I just dont know anymore what r u talking about an established sytem what r we talkign here 2 clowns with a good filter? 2 damsels. Algea what? :2gunfire: :microwav:

(I don't want to upset anyone, so I am venting my feelings graphically) :rolleyes:

AJ_77
06-17-2004, 12:47 AM
Just forget about selling (or doing) anything for now. Take care of what you have left the best you can. When things have all settled out, or died, then let the tank run "empty" (just rock and whatever's left) for 6-8 weeks. In that time, keep learning, reading (not starting countless meaningless threads), and researching.

Then after 2 months start a new thread, "How to Set Up a New, Stable System."

Then people will listen to you again, and not think you're nuts. No offense intended, but your reputation is taking a beating here.

TANGOMAN
06-17-2004, 01:14 AM
Quinn, if that aneurism leaves you incapable of caring for your system perhaps a maintenance business will be required...? :lol:
DOO-E, if you plan a trip to Calgary and you want to relieve yourself of your ill fish, let me know. I'd do my best to get them healthy, and if successful, provide them good homes...I'm runnin' some kind of animal drop-off shelter for dissfunctional fish lately it seems... :confused: . How is that Grouper doin' bye the way Deb...? :lol: . Is Emily sharing her food with him yet ? :lol:

I want to be thought of as the one who is nuts... :cool:

Cap'n
06-17-2004, 04:33 AM
:redface:

Cap'n
06-17-2004, 04:42 AM
:redface:

kuatto
06-17-2004, 05:44 AM
:sad: starting to sound like RC with all the comments.Lets see if he wants to do things right and maybe steer him in the right direction. :neutral:
JMHO.

Aquattro
06-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Yes, this thread is going a bit towards personal attack. Let's try to relax a bit.
Doo-e, please read thru this thread a couple of times and try to take it as constructive criticism. Most of these comments are aimed at helping you help yourself. Try not to change your mind more than once a day, develop a plan, and stick to it.
People will only give you advice here as long as they think you're taking it.

DOO-E
06-17-2004, 01:32 PM
Well here is what i have decided. I put everything in my 25 with a 3" sand bed (clown died) no more fish just snail for algea. I attatched a 24 inch 55 watt pc and a 18 inch Marine glow. Put all the rock in there along with the mushrooms, GSP's and dusters. Placed the canaster filter on there as well. I am going to drain my 40, And clean out the remainding sand. Around 20 pounds. Then I am going to build from there. A side cabinet with a sump that is fed with a 300 GPH pump with then flows back into the tank. For current 2 250GPH powerheads. I am going to load that tank up with 50 LBS of LR (mainly FIJI) then let it run for a week. Start adding back the LS. After a 3 week period place the Rock back in there, and after a couple weeks start placing the corals in there. Then maybe after another 3 weeks i will think about 3 ocellaris clowns. O forgot After the rock is added but before the fish i will get my clean up crew in there. Not sure what do put in for clean up yet any sugestions. Here will be my tank list In Order to the way It will Be added to the tank..
3 Ocellaris Clownfish
2 yellow nose Gobies
2 Peppermint Shrimp
1 Cleaner Shrimp
2 Hawiian Fether Disuters.
Assorted Mushroom
I think this will be it other than addin the odd mushroom. Maybe a couple weeks after the clowns are added i might put a hammer or frogspawn in there. For Filtration it willbe mainly LR and a Skimmer I am getting one from Dez this summer. Lighting will be 150 watt MH with 2 30 watt actinic.

DOO-E
06-17-2004, 01:34 PM
Second thing. I totaly forgot and should have done more thinking but I addd my Coral Beauty with no Quarantine. :frown: Stupid me. I think that once the 40 is up I will run my 25 as a quarintine tank. It is a good size for just about anything and most of the fish i want dont get over 5 inches.

DOO-E
06-17-2004, 01:38 PM
PS TANGOMAN doesnt want the tank. He was joking around.

mr_alberta
06-17-2004, 02:25 PM
Hey Doo-E,

I think you need to look up the behaviors of the animals before buying any of them. For example, Clownfish will not generally tolerate being in 3's. Once the two dominate ones pair up, there is a high possibility that they will kill off the 3rd.

Also, you have a lot of burrowing animals for such a small tank. You will most likely see aggression issues. If I were you, I would take you list of fish (all 10), cut that in half (to 5) then cut the remaining list down to 4.

I would also rethink about the Pistol. I have had one and they dig...everywhere...all the time. You will never see it (only hear it) and you will need to support your rockwork somehow. My Pistol has collasped my rockwork several times.

Delphinus
06-17-2004, 03:36 PM
I'd also steer away from having 3 jawfish in that tank. Actually, I'd think very carefully about jawfish because they stress very easily. They need at least 6" of sand for their burror, they need to be able to see 260 degrees around their burrow. Without these conditions, they may do OK for a little while but they're stressed. Also, except for mated pairs, it's probably best not to have more than one anyhow, because they don't really tolerate others of their own kind. Oh, and they're jumpers too, so watch out for that.

DOO-E
06-17-2004, 08:13 PM
Where do you get 3 Jaws from? I am getting one jaw well maybe not. 2 gobies three ocellaris clowns will live together according to Clownfish by Joyce D. Wilkerson. If I do get aggression issue i have a back up tank. Maybe i will just keep the clowns for now. Do oyu think i can keep 3 little ones in a 25 gallon until the end of August or will i have problems. I plan on doing weekly water changes instead of Bi weekly water changes like i was doing with the 40. So do you think this will be okay? Sorry I see where u get 3 jaws from sorry i will fix it it is actually 2 yellownose gobies. Changed the list also

Delphinus
06-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Although I see it's edited out now, in your list you had mentioned 2 jaws and a yellow-headed jawfish or something like that. That's where I had gotten the 3 jawfish from.

Just passing along my experience with those fish ... wasn't trying to pound on you. I like jawfish too, but I doubt I'd try another anytime soon. And if I did, it would be a more dedicated setup just for jawfish. In some ways I miss having a jawfish because they are pretty to look at, but in some ways I don't miss having one because it's just one less thing for me to constantly worry about whether he's stressed or not. In the end, in this hobby there's no shortage of things to be worried about.

Cap'n
06-17-2004, 10:59 PM
Whoops, got a little worked up there. Just hate to see the critters die.

DOO-E, take your time, be patient, listen to the nice people here willing to help you. I'll keep my comments constructive.

Like the signature. Although I have never tried crack I think if it can be comparable to owning a piece of the ocean it must be some good stuff!

Cpt Cruel

"...and then you go in the penalty box for 2 minutes. And you feel shame."

DOO-E
06-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Ill try to measure it with the ocean. Maybe I will do a 25 gallon Jawfish tank with a firefish. Keep 2 jawfish one seperate ends with a little rock. I want two becasue tey steal stuff from each other. As the stuff they steal is always the same peice of rock it is like a gem. Still nobody answered on keeping 1,2,or 3 clowns in that 25 until August bad idea or good idea. I think i will wait and do 3 waterchanges (one each week) then i will add the clowns one at a time. Maybe I will just get one and see how it does, Then i will add one more. Then when i have the 40 going i will think about adding another.

Beverly
06-18-2004, 01:30 PM
Only add two clowns and add them at the same time. Get them from the same tank at the lfs if you can, that way they are already accustomed to each other and there is less likely to be vying for territory.

DOO-E
06-18-2004, 01:33 PM
Right I will get 2 then in a couple of weeks. Cant wait. Have wanted one since the beginning but can never time it right. They either have none or they are all sick so i bought clarks instead.

mr_alberta
06-18-2004, 03:10 PM
You are moving everything from the 40 to your temporary 25 right? This is where you will be keeping the clowns temporarily right? What was the cause of your tank crash in the first place? If I were you, I'd let the rock sit in the 25 without adding any livestock of any sort in case there were/are some nasties (like parasites) still living in/on the rock. I'd just wait until you set up the 40 and cycle that before getting the clowns. That way you won't have to move fish from one place to another with will also be less stressful on them.

DOO-E
06-18-2004, 03:14 PM
I stuck the rock in freshwater and scooped all the little shrimp and my bristol worm out of the container and put them in my tank. I then washed the rock throughly with vinagar and water. So the rock is clean. I am then going to do a series of water changes before i add the clowns. I am going to do a series of water changes equivalant of the tank volume. I just want to get something in the tank to keep the filter seeded. The Cause of the crash was ich from the Angel. Ich is persent in all tanks so its hard to get rid of anyway unless you have sterolizer.

Zerandise
06-18-2004, 03:21 PM
you washed you live rock in fresh water then in vinagar? I guess that one way to get rid of anything that might be harmful.....

Beverly
06-18-2004, 03:47 PM
I stuck the rock in freshwater and scooped all the little shrimp and my bristol worm out of the container and put them in my tank. I then washed the rock throughly with vinagar and water. So the rock is clean.

Holy cow :eek: I would not have done that, doo-e :eek: Now you are going to have to re-cycle the whole lot of rock. I'd say you're in for at least 6 weeks to get the nitrifying bacteria back where it could sustain even a clean up crew. The shrimp and bristleworm are probably dead from the FW :sad:

Now that you have done this, it cannot be undone, so you must be very patient while your rock re-establishes itself. If I had done what you have done (heaen help me), these are the steps I would follow:

- put rock in tank with heater, powerhead(s), new salt water.
- have your ammonia, nitrite and nitrate test kits, along with a note pad, out where you can use them frequently. Whenever you test for any of these toxins, note date and test results.
- when ammonia and nitrite are both at 0 ppm, I would add a little food to the tank, then test for ammonia and nitrite in a day or two. If you have detectable ammonia or nitrite, you will need to cycle the rock longer. Repeat this step every 3-4 days for as long as there is detectable ammonia or nitrite. When ammonia or nitrite are not detectable, I would deem your rock cycled.
- you can do water changes if you like during re-cycling, but I think it's a bit of a waste of salt. RO water, time and energy. I would do two or three 60% water changes at the end of the above steps before adding fish, snails, or any living thing at all.

I just want to get something in the tank to keep the filter seeded.

Believe me, there is now enough dead stuff on your rock to keep your filter seeded :eek:

The Cause of the crash was ich from the Angel. Ich is persent in all tanks so its hard to get rid of anyway unless you have sterolizer.

Ich has a particular life cycle. If the tank had just been left fallow for 6 weeks, without the freshwater wash and vinegar thing, your tank would have been fine, unless new fish introduced ich to it. Now, though, you have killed most if not everything on your rock and starting from scratch may take longer than 6 weeks :sad:

BTW, I'm not certain that your cleaning regime has definitely killed the ich, though it might have. Ich would still be in your sandbed, so you will still have to leave the tank fallow for 6 weeks anyway, even if your rock re-cycles before then.

Take it easy, man :smile: And PLEASE stop calling bristleworms bristol worms :mrgreen:

Quinn
06-18-2004, 03:49 PM
PS TANGOMAN doesnt want the tank. He was joking around.

Actually he was only half-joking. He wants to buy your stuff so you'll stop causing me heart palpitations.

Who wants to put money on how long the jawfish pair lasts?

DOO-E
06-18-2004, 04:05 PM
Well if the rock is dead then i guess i will go buy some seeded stuff today after school. I am not getting a pair i said i was thinking about one now that i was told that they r harder to keep i am not getting one. Jerk. Beverly I dofnt need to know how to get the rock cycled i know how already thank though :mrgreen:

Aquattro
06-18-2004, 04:06 PM
Last month I had a raccoon come into my yard. I gave it some food. Now it won't go away. What should I do?

DOO-E
06-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Are you hinting something? or what personally i use racoons to sight my guns same with cats, gopher, and badgers.

Aquattro
06-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Are you hinting something?

Yup :neutral:

DOO-E
06-18-2004, 04:12 PM
Well no problem i can go away if you really want. All you have to do is ask. :confused:

Aquattro
06-18-2004, 04:17 PM
Well no problem i can go away if you really want. All you have to do is ask. :confused:

what everyone has asked is that you slow down, listen to the answers you get from your questions and stop doing dumb things that kill animals. So far you seem to go against each one of these things.
We all love helping people that want help, but sometimes people just keep fishing for answers until they get the one they want to hear. Then they go do something to kill more stuff. You haven't even stuck to a choice for 24 hours here. Every day you've come up with a new (bad) plan. You bathed your rock in vinegar???? WTF?? Where did that come from? I've gone over all your old posts and you're all over the place. You have no idea what you're doing, and you fail to accept the advice frothe people that (still) want to help you. Please slow down. Please accept that people here know things you don't because of experience. Please stop killing things. If you can't do any of this, please go away.

DOO-E
06-18-2004, 04:19 PM
The reason I am jumping around is because i am going through another stock list change. The vinager i have read that you can clean rock with a diluted vinager solution without killing corals. WTF nice language dude way to set an example.

Aquattro
06-18-2004, 04:39 PM
The reason I am jumping around is because i am going through another stock list change. The vinager i have read that you can clean rock with a diluted vinager solution without killing corals. WTF nice language dude way to set an example.

This is where you need to be a bit humble and use your ears instead of your mouth.

Zerandise
06-18-2004, 05:06 PM
on the note of vinagar...

It can be used for wash your gear in place of a cleaner that can leave poisons behind. Vinagar if left on your gear will dilute and become harmless in your water. IT WILL HOWEVER KILL ANYTHING IT TOUCHS.

most everything on that rock is now dead. most from the fresh water washing. the vinagar just killed what happened to make it.

vinagar is good for powerheads and stuff not for live stuff.

Aquattro
06-18-2004, 05:09 PM
vinagar is good for powerheads and stuff not for live stuff.

If you think it's good for powerheads, wait 'till you try it on fries. mmmm

Zerandise
06-18-2004, 05:13 PM
lol im from the states so im more into the chili..... hmm wonder how that will work for cleaning my sand..... will it give my fish the farts (not that i have fish yet lol)????

Aquattro
06-18-2004, 05:16 PM
You can not, must not ever put vinegar on chili. That's just wrong.... :eek:

Quinn
06-18-2004, 05:28 PM
I like to dip DQ fries in Blizzards - dee-lish!

Zerandise
06-18-2004, 05:30 PM
damn now i need to rework my entire setup.

owell no gassy fish

Chin_Lee
06-18-2004, 05:31 PM
I think that this tread is getting a little out of hand. Yes? No?
Doo-E, if you are not interested in listening to advice, stop posting and stop asking for it. My perception (which may be wrong mind you) seems like you are posting ridiculous things to intentionally upset those who are highly senstive to the well-being of the animals in your "care". If your intentions are not to upset people, at least take the advice that is being given into consideration. From the replies to your posts by other members, you may want to stop the denials and come to realize that your marine hobby experience is somewhat ill-informed and very novice. Having said that, take it one step at a time and start out with the right equipment and a reasonable ratio of gallonage to animals in your tank for a NOVICE. Once you are able to maintain that, SLOWLY advance to more sophisticated animals. It is common knowledge and the general consensus that you have to take this hobby slow if you are not experienced and even if you are experienced, a tank needs time to age and stabilize; I should clarify that the time reference mentioned to follow are months and not days. Have a little patience and try to follow these basic rules of thumb. On another note, if you are reading certain articles that is giving questionable advice IE. giving your live rocks a vinegar bath, please quote where you get this information so others can read for themselves to determine the validity of the information as a whole as oppose to in part as quoted by yourself. If possible, give a URL link from within your post if the article is available online.
To everyone else who are upset, stop replying if he's not willing to listen. I do not know the intentions of Doo-E whether s/he is trying to upset people or looking for attention or whatever. But its clear that most people are getting upset at his/her actions (or lack of) but you can/should only scold and preach as much as the person is willing to listen. If anybody is a personal friend of this person, take some time to talk to Doo-E and give him/her (and animals) a hand. But my recommendation is to just STOP replying because
a) s/he's not listening
b) it is not going to go anywhere
c) its bringing out the good, the bad and the ugly in all of us.

My two cents
Chin Lee

jacky
06-18-2004, 05:37 PM
I have a 30gal cube cycled. And I only have 2 fish for 2 months. I'm doing it slowly. No animal died so far.

As everyone said, patient is the key :biggrin:

Beverly
06-18-2004, 08:18 PM
The vinager i have read that you can clean rock with a diluted vinager solution without killing corals.

doo-e,

Ah, hah! Dilute vinegar is very different from straight vinegar, which is what it sounded like you used in your other post. If you used a dechlor in the FW, this is even better, too :smile:

Okay, suppose you did both of the above. Your LR may not be as dead as I initially supposed, but may still be somewhat dead in places. Look at it when you get home today. If the coraline algae still has colour, then there is hope that you did not kill everything on the rock. It will still have to cycle for a time, though.

I also advise a FULL 6 week period with NO fish in the tank while the ich has a chance to complete their life cycles with no fish to attach to. Then, barring getting more ich infested fish, your tank will be ich-free. I looked up 6 weeks on the calendar. The soonest you can safely put fish in to avoid reinfestation of ich is Friday, July 29th, provided that the rock has completely re-cycled.

Look, doo-e, I'm almost 50 years old. I've always been a little on the impatient side, so I know how you feel about getting your tank back up and running with actual fish in it. But, you've just got to wait it out like the rest of us.

I hope you ignore the silly posts people are posting at your expense, though, in fairness, I think you've asked for it a little bit :confused:

Let us know what condition your rock is in when you get home tonight. In a month, let us know how the cycling is going. While this is going on, check out the fish at your lfs regularly to look for signs of good and ill health. If the fish look poorly in any way, don't consider buying any even if they are on your wish list. And especially don't buy any until the July 29th at the earliest.

Good luck :smile:

johnny rock
06-18-2004, 08:41 PM
I just want to state for the record as a MOD and as a reefer thet we try'd in vain to help guide DOO-EE along as a newbie on our board in ONTARIO
It was a disaster and many of us found DOO-EE [also known as RYAN] to be rude,know it all and not really caring about what lives or dies in his tank, He showed us a pic onetime of his tank with a single powerhead sitting on the sandbed and 1 piece of liverock for filtration.all this for 9FISH!!!! we try'd my fellow reffers of CANREEF, we try'd he just doesn't think any of us know what were doing. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
OH,we had to give him a short ban as he called a few reefers losers and a few other mishaps. way to go DOO-EE. you should buy a few good books this summer and read up before you kill anything else[washing live rock with vinegar!!] case you haven't noticed the ocean is ALKALINE not ACIDIC :evil:

Stretch
06-18-2004, 09:10 PM
I wish i had the money to blow on killing livestock :rolleyes:

DOO-E
06-19-2004, 02:10 PM
I thought ich was always present in your tank it is when fish get stressed their "resistance" dies off a little and the parasite takes advantage of this; attaching to the fish. As for Johnny rock this was not ture.

If i have saved the email he sent me we would really see who was cat calling who. He used to go around to all my pictures regardless and rate them one when everybody else rated them say 6 or a 9 I think was the highest but i cant remember. The tank had 2 clowns and 2 damsels ( Clarks clowns, 4 stripe damsel, and a 3 spot damsel). I have never had 9 fish in my tank. I did have 7 at one time but that was because i was saving some fish until the next day so i could give them to somebody.

I will take it slow. I have accepted another job so there will be a fairly large flow om cash coming my was. Ill do some saving and upgrade my system. Beverly on another note. my LFS is Pet Cetera, and here in lethbridge they do get a large amount of different species they really dont have the room the fish needs and rely on hoping to sell them. They are really for more of a people with FO and FWLRO tanks. They stock more of the bigger fish such and groupers, tangs (I know these r good), butterfly's, large angels and triggers. They dont get much for reef tanks they just get a sheer amount. They are not thinking right when they order fish. Pet Cetera gets thier shippment on friday and by saturday at 6pm all the reef stuff is gone all they have left is the non reef safe stuff and nobody buys it. They have ahd a panther grouper, Clown Trigger, and 2 of another type of trigger in for about 4 months now. Nobody has taken them.

Their is another pet sote but he is in a trouble spot right now so he has only a koran angel for sale and a colony of GSP's. Well maybe the odd hermit or snail but that is about it. He said he is hoping that he gets some stuff in by august but who knows.

So where does this leave me Medicine hat. Im not there much so it is hard for me to constantly be watching their fish. Not only that but they get over 100 fish every 4 days. But i will try my best and keep fish out until the end of august.
The rock looks good there are like u said though sme dead spot but looking good over all. Would it be safe to add more LR or should I wait. It will be fully cured.

Delphinus
06-20-2004, 05:01 PM
I'm sorry, but my patience with this thread has come to an end. Please leave reef discussions to the reef forum, other topics to the lounge, and leave the buy/sell forum open for threads where someone is looking for a specific item to buy, or has a specific item to sell. Thank you.

Thread closed.