PDA

View Full Version : 125 gallon with 55 gallon sump/refugium and burgundy oak stand and canopy fs..

bowtieguy
07-05-2013, 05:40 AM
im bored and want to sell my 125 gallon reef tank.. it has a 55 gallon sump tank with refugium on one third of it and the other end third is the skimmer and bubble defuser and it has a lower middle return section..it comes with all the live rock and corals and fish and led lights and t5 light and also a 3 light 250 watt each metal halide system that im not currently using.. it also comes with n auto top up unit and a digital aquatics reed keeper lite.. 2 protein skimmers, it has a umm.. what is it called.. agh.. you put charcoal or whatever in it and it is connected to a small power head to pump through it..i cant remember..anyway ya its completely running and comes with everything.. all my chems and test kits and refractometer etc.. you have to see it to appreciate.. its a nice piece.. the burgundy oak is real nice..i wanted to get some mp 40's and 3 ai sol's..and a uv filter.. but never got around to it..my well water is high in phosphate so im battling algae constantly and it gets old filling the 3 18 liter water jugs from the store every week.. just tired of doing it..if i could hook up an r/o system i would but i cant so.. im sure you can figure out how much money im into this for so.. im asking a fraction of what it cost me.. im asking a cool $1000 cash..let me know if you need any more pics or info.. thanks.

input80
07-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Are you planning on parting out at all ?

bowtieguy
07-19-2013, 02:27 AM
not parting out.. just want whole thing gone..

bowtieguy
07-19-2013, 02:37 AM
im bored and want to sell my 125 gallon reef tank.. it has a 55 gallon sump tank with refugium on one third of it and the other end third is the skimmer and bubble defuser and it has a lower middle return section..it comes with all the live rock and corals and fish and led lights and t5 light and also a 3 light 250 watt each metal halide system that im not currently using.. it also comes with n auto top up unit and a digital aquatics reed keeper lite.. 2 protein skimmers, it has a umm.. what is it called.. agh.. you put charcoal or whatever in it and it is connected to a small power head to pump through it..i cant remember..anyway ya its completely running and comes with everything.. all my chems and test kits and refractometer etc.. you have to see it to appreciate.. its a nice piece.. the burgundy oak is real nice..i wanted to get some mp 40's and 3 ai sol's..and a uv filter.. but never got around to it..my well water is high in phosphate so im battling algae constantly and it gets old filling the 3 18 liter water jugs from the store every week.. just tired of doing it..if i could hook up an r/o system i would but i cant so.. im sure you can figure out how much money im into this for so.. im asking a fraction of what it cost me.. im asking a cool $1000 cash..let me know if you need any more pics or info.. thanks.

its 6 feet by 18 inches front to back and 2 feet deep..

input80
07-19-2013, 02:40 AM
Do you have anymore pics ? What kind of ai sols, how old are they ? What are the dims of the tank also please ?
If you want to text 778-238-9269 ?

bowtieguy
07-22-2013, 01:03 AM
it says i "wanted" to put ai sols and mp 40s but didnt get around to it.. also the reply directly above yours is the dimensions... and if it had 3 ai sols we would be talking 2 grand minimum..

input80
07-22-2013, 03:58 AM
it says i "wanted" to put ai sols and mp 40s but didnt get around to it.. also the reply directly above yours is the dimensions... and if it had 3 ai sols we would be talking 2 grand minimum..

Oh ok, missed that,,,,,,, thx GLWS

bowtieguy
07-26-2013, 04:08 AM
bump

bowtieguy
08-01-2013, 11:59 PM
come on.. no one.. make an offer please

bowtieguy
08-06-2013, 11:56 PM
make me an offer

bowtieguy
08-07-2013, 01:40 AM
wow 777 views and no buyers? i wish i had come across a tank like this when i was starting to build mine.. would have scooped it up for sure.. just the gas savings alone getting it all in one place..lolol

bowtieguy
08-10-2013, 07:23 PM
bump

bowtieguy
08-21-2013, 04:44 AM
bump

bowtieguy
09-02-2013, 01:48 AM
sold $950!