PDA

View Full Version : PM RL-100 Skimmer, Fluval 404 & three Coralife lights for sale & for free

VFX
07-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Precision Marine Red Line RL-100 Skimmer - $40

Bought it used from Canreefer & used it for about a year. Missing a silencer for the air line but using a clip does the same job.

Fluval 404 canister filter - $25

Bought it from Canreefer as part of a sump package where it was used as a return. I've never used it apart from testing to see if it works.

20" Coralife 96w PC light - $Free!!!

Bought used from fellow reefer & used only a few times (whenever I needed a hospital tank). Needs new bulb.

24" Coralife 2 x 65w PC with moon LEDs - $Free!!!

Bought new & used for 3 yrs but haven't used it for the past 2 yrs so has to go to clear some room. Needs new bulbs.

36" Coralife 2 x 55w PC - $35

Bought used & only used it a few times on my QT tank.

All items obo & pickup from Chilliwack or Surrey King George or can meet in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond.

Locals only. No shipping for these items.

Thanks.

sirruckus
07-04-2013, 10:55 PM
too bad - I would have grabbed that fluval off you today! does it have the flexible tubing?

VFX
07-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Damn! I should've stick the ad up earlier!

Yep it has the flexible tubing & connectors to the top of the unit.

I don't know if everything is complete compared to brand new but it's got the inside tray, the tubing, the connectors, some plastic bits which the tube inserts into to enable you to make a 'U' shape over the top of the tank.

Oh & some pre-filter media which I never used.

VFX
07-05-2013, 01:09 AM
24" Coralife spoken for.