PDA

View Full Version : LF Biocube 29, Saltwater Newbee, Vancouver

r212019
06-18-2013, 02:13 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to purchase a Biocube29 for my first SW tank. I can't say I have any experience with SW tanks but i figured that one of these self contained units would be the easier to start with.

I have had numerous FW tanks in the past so I'm hoping that some of this experience will transition into maintaining a SW tank.

I'm not looking for some crazy modded tank, just something to get me started.

I'm looking to spend about $500 and I'm hoping to get a stand with it.

Make a post if you know anyone that has one for sale or if they know anyone.

Thanks
DC

29Bio
06-18-2013, 05:37 AM
I have a 29 HQI biocube, Im considering selling it. It would be $500 with a custom stand. Tanks in amazing shape and has only been setup for 1yr but I'm looking to upgrade. PM me for more details.

Aiden

mrhasan
06-18-2013, 05:41 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to purchase a Biocube29 for my first SW tank. I can't say I have any experience with SW tanks but i figured that one of these self contained units would be the easier to start with.

I have had numerous FW tanks in the past so I'm hoping that some of this experience will transition into maintaining a SW tank.

Thanks
DC

Just putting out thoughts there. With $500, you can setup a complete system if you go for non-AIO tanks like biocubes. You can buy tank (20-40gallon), live rock, skimmer, light, filter, sand, almost everything with that money. But depends on personal preference ofcourse :) AIO tanks are great but not always very budget friendly :razz:

gobytron
06-18-2013, 04:22 PM
I have a 12 gallon aquapod that is running and looks great with a par38 LED available for 250.

Comes with a stand, upgraded pump, Koralia 1, Hydor Theo heater, Hydor Deflector (wave maker) live rock and live sand.

Reefie
06-19-2013, 03:45 AM
I will be selling my BioCube29 shortly. I shut it down about a week and a half ago. It was running for 2 years.

Comes with 2 Vertex Illumilux LED modules, 2 Ecoxotic White/Blue Panorama PRO LED modules and 1 Royal Blue Panorama PRO LED module, Tunze 9002 Skimmer with inTank Upgrade Cup, inTank Media Basket, Heater, and the Original Stand. I can probably throw in a couple of Korallia powerheads as well.

It needs a good cleaning before it will be available for sale. It should be ready in about a week or so.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Ken

Hi Guys,

Thanks
DC