PDA

View Full Version : Vertex illumina

AquaticFinatic
06-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Any one still running these lights? I still have my 260 and am considering adding some modules to it. Any one find a good program for colour etc and has put modules in? Thanks.

monkE
06-16-2013, 03:07 AM
neoh has one on his 77... you can pm him, I know he's spent a lot of time playing with the settings

ruslicus
06-16-2013, 03:55 AM
Would be interested to hear as well. I have 2ft over my 65 for few months and still playing with mix of colors. Have UV and multi-color modules. UV is quite powerfull had to drop to 20 otherwise I get bleached

neoh
06-16-2013, 06:36 AM
What my Italian friend here mentioned, I do in fact have some Illumina 260's with wireless support. Vertex has a program to do your light configuration, downloadable from their website - but you need the wireless extension for it, if you don't have it already. The latest firmware you can control all lights + the uv, red, multicolor, etc.

jagermaier
06-18-2013, 02:59 AM
I have been running a 5 foot Vertex Illumina for at least a year and a half. They are an excellent light. I don't really understand what your looking for though as the fixture has a built in program that allows you to customize and program however you like. I haven't added any modules but if you do the only one Iwould add is the uv one. Red doesn't really do much for coral growth.