PDA

View Full Version : J&L Aquatics Group order (livestock) Calgary/Red Deer

user129
06-09-2013, 12:16 AM
I am starting a group order for livestock for Calgary/Red Deer area. I will pickup at the airport and could meet people right after somewhere close to the airport or they could pick it up from me at my house but keep in mind I live in Olds tho its about half way betwen Calgary and Red Deer this being said and anyone from Red Deer that would be willing to come to Olds to pickup is more then welcome to join in on this order.

I have had no luck today getting ahold of anyone at the store but the cute off date I am going to set will be July 2/13 this gives everyone lots of time to order and plan.

I will need along with your order Contact information (actual name and phone number) No bulletin board handles will be accepted by J&L

I will be asking people to send the money for their part of the order this way I do not get stuck with a big bill and unwonted livestock.

Pm me if interested

Thanks
Shawn

jalemboo
06-09-2013, 03:08 AM
count me in.

Seth81
06-09-2013, 10:01 AM
How do Coral orders work? All th stuff listed on their website says out of stock... Do we need to call first ? or is there enough time to have them bring something in?

user129
06-09-2013, 01:19 PM
I checked their website (http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/mainpage.php) and they seem to have most things in stock you can call and confirm they have what you are looking for in stock if they don`t have it there should be time for them to get it in.

user129
06-11-2013, 12:30 PM
bump

user129
06-15-2013, 01:41 PM
bump

user129
07-06-2013, 12:40 AM
I have put a order in to J and L they will ship wed and it gets here the next day, Can still add things to the order till tues if anyone would still like to order something please let me know soon.

Thanks

Shawn