PDA

View Full Version : Fragalot Group Buy for Jun

Tn23
06-06-2013, 10:24 PM
A few members have messaged me again and would like to do another groupbuy withg fragalot.ca so we will be ordering from fragalot again.
We will receive free shipping after $350 .I would like to open this up to other fellow local members so they could take advantage of the free shipping as well.

You pay EXACTLY what is listed on the website, no additional charges.

If you are interested please send me the your list of corals along with the prices Via PM. I will then email the list to fragalot and have him confirm that these are available and have him set them aside for us.
The list you send me means should be final, the only changes will be additions to the list.

You can either send me the money via Paypal or pay cash in person when we meetup for the frags. I'll be sending the lumpsum over to fragalot once everyone is in and confirmed.
The deadline to place your order is on Tuesday 11th.
Pick up is on Thursday 13th, I will meet you near metrotown or you guys can swing by my place

What:
groupbuy from fragalot
Deadline for orders:
Tuesday 11th
Arrival Date:
Thursday 13th

Once the corals arrive I will inform fragalot of any missing/DOA frags but please also notify him as well so we can cross reference. (All DOA`s will be replaced)
Please PM me with any questions, fragalot has added a bunch of new pieces to the site, happy coral hunting everyone!

gobytron
06-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Nice one.
Talk is finally back on track.

In on this for sure.

Do I order through you or??

N/M - PM on the way.

Assuming all dates are June/2013?

ScubaSteve
06-06-2013, 11:27 PM
I'm in. I'll PM you later on.

mikepclo
06-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Pm'd you my list.

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Coasting
06-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Wow ive missed a lot on here....
I wish I was home often enough to do this! I still have credit I think... Not that theres any room left in my tank...
Best of luck with the order guys!

Tn23
06-07-2013, 05:53 AM
Wow ive missed a lot on here....
I wish I was home often enough to do this! I still have credit I think... Not that theres any room left in my tank...
Best of luck with the order guys!

Join in on the next one :)

Ps. We have hit the free shipping already!

msjboy
06-07-2013, 04:39 PM
Interested but on the next order ( hopefully in a couple of weeks or so )as I am setting up a frag tank... thx

msjboy

Tn23
06-10-2013, 04:50 PM
All PM's for Corals submitted, looks like this is going to be a pretty big shipment this time around :eek:
Deadline is on Tuesday at noon for submitting anymore corals!

ScubaSteve
06-10-2013, 05:00 PM
All PM's for Corals submitted, looks like this is going to be a pretty big shipment this time around :eek:
Deadline is on Tuesday at noon for submitting anymore corals!

Has anyone talked to Burc to know what his stock is like? Seems every piece I want is "sold out" on the site, particularly the SPS.

Tn23
06-10-2013, 07:29 PM
Has anyone talked to Burc to know what his stock is like? Seems every piece I want is "sold out" on the site, particularly the SPS.

Hey Steve,
You can PM me what you are interested in and I can inquire for you if you would like.

Acrowhora
06-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Would it be possible to extend the deadline to Friday June 14th?

gobytron
06-10-2013, 07:58 PM
pm'd

Tn23
06-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Would it be possible to extend the deadline to Friday June 14th?

Sorry I think we are going to change the deadline for orders tonight, theres way more then I expected this time around.

PM me if there's something I could help you out with, I could possibly hold the corals for you as well if you'd like.

htfn
06-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Sorry I think we are going to change the deadline for orders tonight, theres way more then I expected this time around.

PM me if there's something I could help you out with, I could possibly hold the corals for you as well if you'd like.

How long can you hold the corals?

Tn23
06-10-2013, 10:33 PM
I can hold them for a few days for you if you'd like, I have an SPS tank and a Frag tank so I can put them in there for you guys if you couldn't pickup on the day of arrival.

Tn23
06-11-2013, 08:08 PM
LAST call for any additional orders or items.
Closing deadline at 3:00pm, after that no more changes or additions please.

So as of now, we are expecting the shipment to arrive for for Thursday the 13th before noon.

Tn23
06-13-2013, 01:15 AM
UPDATE: Corals have been shipped and will arrive tomorrow morning before Noon. PLEASE text/call me to arrange a time for pickup, I will be meeting members around metrotown superstore or the IGA plaza(willingdon and kingsway) down the block.

I'll be meeting some members around 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm, 9pm etc.
Have setup a big garbage bin full of water at 78c to keep the corals nice and warm for you guys. Cya all tomorrow!

hunggi74
06-13-2013, 01:48 AM
Would love to know how everyone's order went. I'd definitely be in on the next order if all goes well with this one.

Tn23
06-13-2013, 06:16 PM
THE CORALS are here! Looks like this was a good shipment! only see 1 octospawn and 2 sps DOA so far!
Please text/call me to arrange pickups!

Acrowhora
06-13-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey,man..how is my order looking?i may stop by tomorrow afternoon,if thats ok with you?

hunggi74
06-13-2013, 11:19 PM
I'm soooo jealous!!!

Tn23
06-14-2013, 02:32 AM
Finally all off my hands! Hope everyone enjoys their corals! Pretty good turn out this time and looks like everything went pretty well. 4 sps doa and 1 octospawn doa in total on a 2k order. .... not too shabby!

sorry for those who were left out or cut out of the order. .. we can do another one again soon, you can pm me and I'll send you guys a mass message when we get enough interest again or he gets some new pieces in! Enjoy guys!

mikepclo
06-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Thanks Thomas for setting this up! :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

gobytron
06-14-2013, 05:57 PM
Everything looked great when I dripped them in last night so we'll se how they look afer 24 hours when I get home today.

Also received a dragon soul favia I didn't order.:mrgreen:

When i priced out my order online, it came to just under 150 for 8 frags.
Burc gave me a total of 9 frags for 130.

All in all, this was a much better experience than i have had in the past with frag a lot.

Great bang for buck, great quality and the service was excellent.

Thomas, some of this transactions success is owed to you.

Thanks for making it all happen.

I will definitely get in on the next one.

Ginu
06-24-2013, 07:37 PM
Doh, didn't notice there was a fragalot grup buy for the month of June :(

Next time I guess.