PDA

View Full Version : Plumbing a fuge

Zerandise
06-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Looking for someone who is ok at plumbing. I need some help/advise on putting in my refugium and skimmer box. I have no clue about it and don't want to take a swim lol.

Anyway, if anyone local would like to lend a hand, let me know!

Thanks much,
-Rob

P.S. any glass drillers located in richmond by the way?

reefhawk
06-12-2004, 06:42 PM
probably could answer most any questions about it or offer advice. Most larger glass shops are pretty good at drilling glass.

fishfogg
06-18-2004, 07:24 AM
Hi there, ive got the same problem, in the process of plumming my refuge too. Just a little 29g bow front( my first salt tank) Im not even sure were to put the baffles in for the sump just yet, any suggestions on that.
Just woundering where do you get a 55g bow front ive only seen, 29g,36g,46g. Was it custom made, if so were.

Thanks
Fishfogg

Chin_Lee
06-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Rob
there is a glass place down by Horseshoe way... can't remember the name but the directions are:
From Steveston Hwy, go southbound on Shell Road, make a left on Hammersmith Gate, and the glass place will be on your right between Shell and Hammersmith Way just past the railroad tracks. I think it might be called Island Glass or something like that.
They charged $25 for a 1.5" hole about 3 years ago.l

Zerandise
06-18-2004, 06:21 PM
Its a dutch style bow front by TruVu. its seemless and not total bow front. its more of a tri-angled front. no corners.