PDA

View Full Version : June 2013 POTM - Parrotfish & Pufferfish!

kien
06-03-2013, 05:53 PM
June 2013

This months subject: Parrotfish & Pufferfish!!!

Polly want a cracker? Nevermind, I'm pretty sure polly doesn't want a cracker. So, got a beautiful Parrot or Puffer fish to show off? Well, let's see them!

================================================== =====

Entries will be accepted until midnight on Thursday June 27th, 2013.

Entries to be posted in this thread, if you have troubles posting please either pm or email me the photo and I will help you post it.

For the winner you will have a snazzy POTM badge placed beside your user name

Voting to take place June 28th - June 30th.

Contest Rules are as follows:

1) You must follow the guidelines given for each contest.

2) ALL members including vendors can enter.

3) Photos should be submitted no larger than 1024 x 768 and a max ppi of 300.

4) The photo must be taken by you, and as long as it fits the subject you're in!

5) Each member can post as many pictures as they want, but only ONE can be entered. Please specify which one when posting multiple pictures or it will be chosen for you.

6) Photos that have previously won Photo of the Month can not be resubmitted for contest consideration.

7) Have Fun!

kien
06-29-2013, 06:05 AM
My parrotfish! Scarus quoyi.

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/3061/medium/201306_kien_03.jpg

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/3061/medium/201306_kien_02.jpg

fishoholic
06-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Whoops totally missed this!

kien
06-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Whoops totally missed this!

you had at least 30 days to remember :-). POTM happens every month. It's like clockwork! Kinda like something else that you are reminded of once a month...

Proteus
06-29-2013, 09:22 PM
you had at least 30 days to remember :-). POTM happens every month. It's like clockwork! Kinda like something else that you are reminded of once a month...

Rofl. Thanks for that

fishoholic
06-29-2013, 10:45 PM

That is something women don't like being reminded of! FYI you could of bumped it up as a reminder before posting the pole :twised: that being said I love parrotfish, they are super cool!

kien
06-29-2013, 10:49 PM
That is something women don't like being reminded of!l!

Sorry, you're right, I don't like to be reminded of my monthly utility bills either! Especially the electricity.. I won't bring it up again, sorry!

fishoholic
06-30-2013, 12:07 AM
Sorry, you're right, I don't like to be reminded of my monthly utility bills either! Especially the electricity.. I won't bring it up again, sorry!

Agreed $350 a month for power sucks! :sad: