PDA

View Full Version : wtf is this, a ghost in the ocean ?

mohammadali
05-31-2013, 01:33 AM
watch the video !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-BkZFUni3Y

mrhasan
05-31-2013, 02:12 AM
:neutral:

mrhasan
05-31-2013, 02:41 AM
BTW those are some series of mockumentaries that this series aired in animal planets. :razz:

Proteus
05-31-2013, 02:58 AM
Are they reef safe. Ill try to order one

mrhasan
05-31-2013, 02:59 AM
Are they reef safe. Ill try to order one

You will need bigass tank or else mermaid police will lock you up!

kien
05-31-2013, 02:54 PM
Looks like they just had a run in with Abe Sapien. It happens.

mrhasan
05-31-2013, 02:55 PM
Looks like they just had a run in with Abe Sapien. It happens.

I expected mermaids to be prettier...u know..um...yah!

msjboy
05-31-2013, 04:38 PM
"Mermaids - Body Found" is another release from Animal Planets but that was back in 2011. It was a 1 hr supposedly documentary with some picts of the carcass that was found.

The one here seems newer, and the 2 guys seem a bit fake with their acting....

Coralgurl
05-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Would have seemed more legit if the sub they were in had some instrument panels lit up or something showing what depth they were actually at. If they actually went searching on the second dive, why would they not mount cameras on the outside of the sub and better lighting??

mrhasan
05-31-2013, 04:59 PM
Would have seemed more legit if the sub they were in had some instrument panels lit up or something showing what depth they were actually at. If they actually went searching on the second dive, why would they not mount cameras on the outside of the sub and better lighting??

I guess they were short on budget :razz:

ImprezaSTi
05-31-2013, 06:05 PM

Underwater cameras only work up to a certain depth. You cant just mount a camera on the outside of a submarine. The submarine would need to be made to accommodate a camera filming the exterior, and in this case it doesnt appear to be.

But I agree that these guys seem like actors, and dont seem to have much to say.

mrhasan
05-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Underwater cameras only work up to a certain depth. You cant just mount a camera on the outside of a submarine. The submarine would need to be made to accommodate a camera filming the exterior, and in this case it doesnt appear to be.

But I agree that these guys seem like actors, and dont seem to have much to say.

Well it is a made up thing so yah :razz:

Stinktooth
05-31-2013, 06:36 PM
Underwater camera budget must have been pretty low after hiring Zach Galifianakis.

mrhasan
05-31-2013, 06:37 PM
Underwater camera budget must have been pretty low after hiring Zach Galifianakis.

:lol: