PDA

View Full Version : LF: selcon and ocean formula 2 in calgary

mrhasan
05-30-2013, 06:21 PM
Does anyone know where I can find selcon and ocean formula 2 in Calgary?

Midway
05-30-2013, 06:55 PM
Gold's bring them in sometimes. This the hardware section man...lol

mrhasan
05-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Gold's bring them in sometimes.

Thanks for the heads up. But gold's would be too far for me to go in this weather by bus. Any clue whether ocean/wais/bigal might have them?

Midway
05-30-2013, 07:01 PM
I've seen formula 2 at Big Al's, never seen Selcon there though. Sorry I couldn't tell you about the other stores because I mostly visit Golds or Big Als.

Sumfingwong
05-30-2013, 07:02 PM
I have 2 bottles of selcon at home

mrhasan
05-30-2013, 07:02 PM
I've seen formula 2 at Big Al's, never seen Selcon there though. Sorry I couldn't tell you about the other stores because I mostly visit Golds or Big Als.

Thanks for the info :) Will visit bigal to grab formula 2.

mrhasan
05-30-2013, 07:03 PM
I have 2 bottles of selcon at home

PM coming.

Midway
05-30-2013, 07:14 PM
What I've done so far with Selcon though, I've been ordering a bunch at time from J&L cause it's cheaper this way. if you buy 6 bottles or so they give you a nice discount on each bottle and you end up saving some money this way. Since I make my own fish food, this makes sense to me.

mrhasan
05-30-2013, 07:29 PM
What I've done so far with Selcon though, I've been ordering a bunch at time from J&L cause it's cheaper this way. if you buy 6 bottles or so they give you a nice discount on each bottle and you end up saving some money this way. Since I make my own fish food, this makes sense to me.

Thanks for the info :D But going after that discount would be waste for me since selcon generally have a shelf life of about a year and don't think I will be able to use all of those within such short period of time. Alongside, I need it at once since I am a very bad fish keeper and need to give this thing a try in hope of saving my kole tang :(

Midway
05-30-2013, 07:43 PM
I hear ya there. I do that because I have too many fish and I like to keep them FAT....:mrgreen:

Evilweevil
05-31-2013, 12:20 AM
Pisces has some selecon a couple weeks back

mrhasan
05-31-2013, 12:23 AM
I hear ya there. I do that because I have too many fish and I like to keep them FAT....:mrgreen:

That's the way to go :D

Pisces has some selecon a couple weeks back

Thanks :) I did give them a call and they have it in stock. But formula two has been taken off the canadian market for good.