PDA

View Full Version : 130 Gallon Reef ready system

fishguyis
06-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Tank measures 72"x18"x24", the stand and canopy are made by Aquaview and is "Desert Jewel" in color(a darker red fleckstone finish). It is drilled on the far right side of the tank and the overflow box is positioned in the middle of the glass not in the corner. All plumbing is in re-enforced flexible hose.

The canopy is 18" high and has 3 Ushio 175 watt 10,000K metal halide bulbs that have around 4 months burn time. There are 2 5' VHO URI actinics as well that only have around 4 months use. To cool the hood there are 2- 4" muffin fans. The ballasts for the metal halide are tar ballasts and I am not 100% sure what is running the VHO's as the ballasts are in a custom enclosure.

The main pump is a Little Giant 3MDQ-X, and the secondary pump is a Little Giant 2MDQ-X. They are both in perfect working order. They are both plugged into a Natural Wave wavemaker.

The sump is 45 gallons and measures 36"x12"x24" (approx 45 gallons) and is not a trickle filter. It is drilled on both sides and uses hayward bulkheads, it is also drilled to hold a float valve. The sump holds a DAS BX-1 skimmer. This skimmer is a great skimmer as it sits right in the sump and pulls out a lot of skimmate!

THIS IS FOR THE TANK, STAND, CANOPY, SUMP AND ALL RELATED EQUIPMENT ONLY. NO LIVESTOCK.

I am asking $1500.00 for everything and I will help with delivery and set-up.

If you have any questions please email me at fishguyis@yahoo.com or you can call me on my cell phone at 519-217-3474 ask for Michael.

Thanks for looking!!!

I am not sure how to post pictures so if you would like some please let me know!