PDA

View Full Version : LF BTA-South Okanagan

goldie
05-16-2013, 04:18 AM
I would really like a small BTA. If anyone in the penticton/kelowna area has one that has split or wants to re-home.

mike31154
05-16-2013, 01:41 PM
I have a couple of GBTAs available, but they're not exactly small. Split some time ago and have grown nicely. In fact, they're kind of taking over my tank. Only issue is getting one off the rock, but if you're interested in something the size of a small dinner plate when fully inflated, lmk & I'll see if I can coax one off. The tips are long, not bubbly. One gets the odd bubble on it now & then, but mostly stringy tentacles.

I'm in Vernon, but would be happy to deliver if needed, or meet halfway. Photo below was taken some time ago & the nem pictured is close to twice that size now. The other two are a bit smaller. I'd be asking, say .... $25 or 30.

https://tsl4pa.blu.livefilestore.com/y2pkegYr-045MhW4PqH8WySIFHDLSy-XNV-eW3BgVuxtgx1MAvoiL1zr_MVdNupmbRJ8zd6U6sJt4JxJZejlG VlgdP5ltVeAM1ea4LX_RfARAQ/P1030565a.JPG?psid=1

goldie
05-17-2013, 02:46 AM
It is pretty, but I think it would be too big for the tank I want to put it in...thanks anyway