PDA

View Full Version : F.S live rock and sand Edm

wiggie
05-12-2013, 05:00 PM
So i took my tank down a few days ago and i have 80lbs of live rock sitting in buckets with water and 50lbs of live sand. I'll be honest though the reason i took it all apart was because i had ich quite bad and wanted to start over. With that being said if your ok with taking the chance or would dry it out yourself or are starting a brand new tank that is going to sit fallow for awhile anyway this is a good opportunity for someone.

If you want to pick peices of live rock i'd sell it for $2.50 a pound but if you take it all i'll let it go for $2.00 ($160.00)

As for the sand you`d need to take it all for $25.00.
It is fine pinkish sand.

You can have the bucket the sand is in but please bring your own container for the rock.

howdy20012002
05-12-2013, 05:08 PM
IMO, buy LR out of someone's tank if you are looking for really good rock that is full of life.
most LR out of stores, including my own, is pretty bare because of the way it is shipped without water for at least 48 hours.
that being said, there can be also be a lot of stuff (hitchhikers, bad algae, etc) you don't want with LR when buying fully established rock.
good luck in your hunt.

wiggie
05-12-2013, 05:17 PM
....not 100% sure what your getting at on this thread where i'm trying to sell this rock but i think your agreeing with me that its ok because everyone takes the chance when they buy rock. It was recently in an active tank and is still in saltwater right now.

howdy20012002
05-12-2013, 05:49 PM
that is weird
this somehow ended up in this thread verses the other thread where someone is looking for LR
very odd

apparently I need more caffeine
sorry about that

moderators please delete this post and the previous post
thanks
Neal

wiggie
05-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Live rock sold pending pick up