PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver saltwater stores?

hydrofire
05-09-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm visiting this week from Edmonton Alberta, any stores I should be checking out around here??

monocus
05-09-2013, 02:33 PM
king ed and j&l,possibly island pets,all located in burnaby within 10 minute drive from each other.aquariums west in vancouver

CoralMuncher
05-09-2013, 03:14 PM
If you're short on time, definitely J&L first. I'm pretty sure you won't leave empty handed.

Ginu
05-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Aquariums West (http://www.aquariumswest.com/) in DT besides BC place is something to visit if around DT

Not the same as J&L though...

msjboy
05-09-2013, 10:16 PM
The lower mainland doesn't have a whole lot of saltwater stores....quite a few freshwater though. The ones mentioned are your best bet especially J&L (1st choice) and King Ed Pet Store.....Island pets is a hit and miss. For outskirts of the Vancouver area, they
include:
Pauls Aquarium out in Surrey, Oceanic Corals a ways out in Aldergrove ( boutique like.. I believe a sale is going on this weekend ), and Rogers Aquatic & Pet Supply, Surrey...
some store in Richmond Apets & Aquatic KIngdom but it is a hit and miss if they are open.

Good luck with shopping.

hydrofire
05-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Thanks for the info! We have lots of good stores in Edmonton, we are very spoiled. I have ordered online for j&l aquatics so I hope to go check it out!