PDA

View Full Version : Randall's Gobie

The Guy
05-09-2013, 12:30 AM
My newest little Randall's gobie. I need to find him a little pistol shrimp to be his bud. Anyone know who has pistol shrimp FS.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/images/categories/product/p-71471-orangestripe-goby.jpg

daplatapus
05-09-2013, 04:11 AM
Pretty fish.

ScubaSteve
05-09-2013, 04:16 AM
I had one of these guys a couple of years back. Super awesome fish. Just check JL for a Tiger Pistol. They'll pair up right away.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
05-09-2013, 04:52 AM
Scott tang has one he's looking to rehome.

ScubaSteve
05-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Scott tang has one he's looking to rehome.

Holy Crap, you're alive!!!! Where've you been?

PurpleMonkey
05-09-2013, 05:30 AM
I think he was hiding in his greenhouse?

And +1 to a tiger pistol, I got mine from JL

SeaHorse_Fanatic
05-09-2013, 06:51 AM
I think he was hiding in his greenhouse?

Actually you are correct my friend. I'm out enjoying the beautiful weather with my daughters in our backyard. Worked in the garden all day today. It was great.

I'm becoming just as OCD about growing my organic fruits, berries & veg as I once was with my fish & coral addiction. A lot less expensive though.

Looking forward to eating my own apricots, peaches, plums, apples, blueberries, strawberries, etc. over the whole summer. I am up to 50 varieties/species of fruits and berries alone.

BTW, Laurie, if you want Scott's pistol, I can pick it up and hold it for you. He's just a 7-9 min. drive from me.

Anthony

The Guy
05-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Actually you are correct my friend. I'm out enjoying the beautiful weather with my daughters in our backyard. Worked in the garden all day today. It was great.

I'm becoming just as OCD about growing my organic fruits, berries & veg as I once was with my fish & coral addiction. A lot less expensive though.

Looking forward to eating my own apricots, peaches, plums, apples, blueberries, strawberries, etc. over the whole summer. I am up to 50 varieties/species of fruits and berries alone.

BTW, Laurie, if you want Scott's pistol, I can pick it up and hold it for you. He's just a 7-9 min. drive from me.

AnthonySure if you can pick up the pistol shrimp for me as long as it's not too much trouble, BTW I brought the towels to the meeting but had no one to give them to :lol::lol:

The Guy
05-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Sure if you can pick up the pistol shrimp for me as long as it's not too much trouble, BTW I brought the towels to the meeting but had no one to give them to :lol::lol:

These guys are crazy mean to other shrimp. think I'll pass
Sent you a PM

daplatapus
05-09-2013, 02:53 PM
These guys are crazy mean to other shrimp. think I'll pass
Sent you a PM
I've got one (matched with a yellow watchman goby) in my 20 gal with a peppermint shrimp and a cleaner shrimp with no problems.

Treebeard
05-09-2013, 04:13 PM
My wife has a Randalls' goby and pistol in her biocube. It is a beautiful fish, although very shy.

pinkreef
05-09-2013, 05:26 PM
ive got a tiger ps and a candy cane ps in the same tank
they stay on their own sides and therefore get along ok
its 75 gal

PurpleMonkey
05-10-2013, 12:39 AM
I believe Scott is getting rid of a mantis shrimp not a pistol shrimp

The Guy
05-10-2013, 04:15 AM
I believe Scott is getting rid of a mantis shrimp not a pistol shrimp
No thanks on the Mantis, nasty nasty :twised: