PDA

View Full Version : Looking to take over a reef tank

jeff690
05-07-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm in the market to take over a complete clean healthy reef setup. Must be at least 90gal and no larger than 135gallon. All moving costs to be assumed by myself and I will take the entire setup. Will pay fair market value

I am from northern alberta but will be in the greater Vancouver area may 16-28. Also Willing to come to edmonton anytime

Thanks

HaZRaTTy
05-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Do alot of research when you find one man with the transport and what not especially if you're considering looking in vancouver!!

Renegade
05-08-2013, 01:06 AM
Hi Jeff,

I'm just about to start parting my Current reef tank out as work schedule is no longer allowing me to keep at tank.

I have a couple options.

Currently i have a 120g Full Reef with 120+ pounds of Vanuatu Live Rock. I have owned and had this setup running for over 7yrs. The tank is a 4 by 2 by 2. It Currently has 250watt MH pendents with T5 Atinics. It has a closed look system running a Dart with approx flow of 3200GPH. The system has a single corner overflow, running into a 30 sum (oceanic stage 2) A Mag 9 (i believe) acts as a return. Because i believe in less pumps as possible to help with eat among other things, the return T's to feed first refuge that returns to the sump and a series of phos ban reactors containing carbon and phos ban media. The Refuge is a 10g elongated converted sump. With an LED fixture for its growth. Last i run a Euro Reef 135 as the skimmer. I also Just replaced the pump a few months ago. Also the Return pump was replaced not to long ago as well. Lights Run on a basic timer / power bar setup. I was preparing to Jump into new Radion Pro LED fixtures on the next one.

As i was in preparation of starting a new tank i also have a custom 150gal 3ft by 31inch tall by 29 inch deep. (amazing tank. All starfire glass with great potential) It is drill in various spots. I was planning a dual closed loop system. This also has a tubular metal stand. Its breaking my heart not getting to set this up. The plan was to move most items from the 120g over to the 150g. I have purchased a few new items such as a new sump for the new tanks dimensions.

As for live stock, I have found my fish a new home, so that would help with the move as you would not be in as much of a time crunch to get things home and set up.

Shoot me an email if this seem like something you would be interested in and i can get you some pictures.

You should also very soon see this all posted for sale on here.

jeff690
05-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Do alot of research when you find one man with the transport and what not especially if you're considering looking in vancouver!!

Thanks for the concern. I have over 10 years experience in the hobby and have moved larger tanks than what I am looking for currently. Everything will be moved properly

jeff690
05-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Hi Jeff,

I'm just about to start parting my Current reef tank out as work schedule is no longer allowing me to keep at tank.

I have a couple options.

Currently i have a 120g Full Reef with 120+ pounds of Vanuatu Live Rock. I have owned and had this setup running for over 7yrs. The tank is a 4 by 2 by 2. It Currently has 250watt MH pendents with T5 Atinics. It has a closed look system running a Dart with approx flow of 3200GPH. The system has a single corner overflow, running into a 30 sum (oceanic stage 2) A Mag 9 (i believe) acts as a return. Because i believe in less pumps as possible to help with eat among other things, the return T's to feed first refuge that returns to the sump and a series of phos ban reactors containing carbon and phos ban media. The Refuge is a 10g elongated converted sump. With an LED fixture for its growth. Last i run a Euro Reef 135 as the skimmer. I also Just replaced the pump a few months ago. Also the Return pump was replaced not to long ago as well. Lights Run on a basic timer / power bar setup. I was preparing to Jump into new Radion Pro LED fixtures on the next one.

As i was in preparation of starting a new tank i also have a custom 150gal 3ft by 31inch tall by 29 inch deep. (amazing tank. All starfire glass with great potential) It is drill in various spots. I was planning a dual closed loop system. This also has a tubular metal stand. Its breaking my heart not getting to set this up. The plan was to move most items from the 120g over to the 150g. I have purchased a few new items such as a new sump for the new tanks dimensions.

As for live stock, I have found my fish a new home, so that would help with the move as you would not be in as much of a time crunch to get things home and set up.

Shoot me an email if this seem like something you would be interested in and i can get you some pictures.

You should also very soon see this all posted for sale on here.

Sounds like a amazing tank. I look forward to viewing it

jeff690
05-08-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm in the market to take over a complete clean healthy reef setup. Must be at least 90gal and no larger than 135gallon. All moving costs to be assumed by myself and I will take the entire setup. Will pay fair market value

I am from northern alberta but will be in the greater Vancouver area may 16-28. Also Willing to come to edmonton anytime

Thanks

Sorry I should have mentioned that I would like a drilled overflow/sump setup as a minimum

Thanks

jeff690
05-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Bump

jeff690
05-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Bump