PDA

View Full Version : Trade???

nanoreefnewbie
05-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Haven't been around for awhile been in and outta town working...posting this for a friend that is too lazy too make an account:lol:...some might remember I posted this tank for rent funds:biggrin:... Now I'm posting for a trade...
He wants a Radion for his 150 gallon zoa gardens... The tank is a neo nano 34 gallon...very unique...have the waterfall design for return and dual overflow boxs built into back...it's a beautiful shallow tank...he used for his zoas while he set up his other tank... Comes with stand and light rack...i don't think comes with sump pump skimmer etc etc etc...will double check on that...
I don't think he is picky on generation...
Hope too hear some offers...can take more pics of tank and stand work permitting been sooo busy these days....:twised:

nanoreefnewbie
05-05-2013, 04:16 PM
I double checked. And yea there is no sump,pumps,skimmer etc...he also doesn't care on generation...if someone had the right light he would add in some cash...:biggrin:

Davidbugera
05-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Is there a stand

Nano
05-05-2013, 07:59 PM
YepComes with stand and………………

nanoreefnewbie
05-06-2013, 04:31 AM
LOL yes there is a stand and a rack too hold light...might be also forsale he said for...make a offer lol..he wants a Radion so I'm guessing around that 350-400$:biggrin:

nanoreefnewbie
05-09-2013, 05:21 AM
Tank is gone...traded for a 900$ paintball gun lol...thank you all for all inquires :biggrin: