PDA

View Full Version : LF- bird wrasse pair/Niger trigger/harlequin tuskfish

fishoholic
05-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Just thought I'd check and see if anyone in the Edmonton area was selling or thinking of selling a bird wrasse pair or a Niger tigger or a harlequin tuskfish.

kien
05-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Just thought I'd check and see if anyone in the Edmonton area was selling or thinking of selling a bird wrasse pair or a Niger tigger or a harlequin tuskfish.

This ---v

ok, I'll chime in just cuz my name was mentioned...... what Girly has failed to mention is.....while the 230 FOWLR may indeed have space for more bodies, it is tied to the rest of her system which is shall we say slightly stuffed...some of the notables are a 7-8" naso, two 7-8" rabbit fish, a large purple tang a chocaolate mimmic tang, a 6-7" corris...if her nitrates were in control I would say go for it:wink:

So in other words, Doug is full of sh- er.. fishpoop? :lol:

fishytime
05-02-2013, 02:34 AM
So in other words, Doug is full of sh- er.. fishpoop? :lol:

see what I have to deal with?

reefwars
05-02-2013, 02:36 AM

i have two aussie tuskfish on order im hoping with in a week or so as we are still finalizing the order :)

if you dont find anything with in a week or so give me a shout and ill have one sent up to ya:)

will be the aussie niger's as well

cheers

fishoholic
05-02-2013, 02:54 AM
see what I have to deal with?

Good thing you love me :love:

i have two aussie tuskfish on order im hoping with in a week or so as we are still finalizing the order :)

if you dont find anything with in a week or so give me a shout and ill have one sent up to ya:)

will be the aussie niger's as well

cheers

Special delivery....I like the sound of that.....but all the way from the moon, well that's a bit far :lol: :razz:

I was more so thinking if someone had a tuskfish that was outgrowing their tank or if someone had one that was shutting down their tank then I'd go that route. If not then I'm going to try to order a bird wrasse pair in. I want to add either a tusk fish or the bird wrasses not both.

Either way though I do want a Niger trigger, thought I'd wait a bit and see if someone on here had one before going to the lfs. I have had a few of them in the past and I love watching the way they swim. Now that I have an egg create cover I don't have to worry about the Niger jumping out!