PDA

View Full Version : 2.5" Scopas tang - Vancouver Island

29Bio
04-30-2013, 05:33 AM
So I have a little scopas tang who would be way better off in a bigger tank. I have him in my 50 currently and was hoping to be upgrading soon but that doesn't look like its going to be happening. So I am looking to find him a new home thats 80 plus. I am willing to trade him for a couple frags or something like that. He eats like a little pig and extremely healthy.

spit.fire
04-30-2013, 06:27 AM
Good to see people who intend to properly house fish in suitable sized tanks

Free Bump

daplatapus
04-30-2013, 01:18 PM
another bump. I'd take him, but I think he'd fight with my yellow eye kole.

christyf5
04-30-2013, 03:06 PM
I'd take him but not sure how to get him down to Nanaimo as I'm not up that way very often. What kind of frags are you looking for (or cash?).

29Bio
04-30-2013, 05:26 PM
I'd take him but not sure how to get him down to Nanaimo as I'm not up that way very often. What kind of frags are you looking for (or cash?).

If your serious I can get him down to you, I will be coming that way for a rheumatology appointment. I am mainly looking to get him a good home but a lps or softies frag or two would be great.

christyf5
04-30-2013, 05:31 PM
If your serious I can get him down to you, I will be coming that way for a rheumatology appointment. I am mainly looking to get him a good home but a lps or softies frag or two would be great.

Yep, I'm serious. I have a 180 that he'd fit well into. No softies and I don't think I have any LPS that I can frag, other than maybe a green candycane if you want a chunk of that and some cash.

29Bio
04-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Yep, I'm serious. I have a 180 that he'd fit well into. No softies and I don't think I have any LPS that I can frag, other than maybe a green candycane if you want a chunk of that and some cash.

That would be great! I'm really happy that he could have a 180 to enjoy his days in. I will pm you when I know that exact day of the appointment and we could meet up.

Cheers
Aiden

christyf5
04-30-2013, 05:40 PM
That would be great! I'm really happy that he could have a 180 to enjoy his days in. I will pm you when I know that exact day of the appointment and we could meet up.

Cheers
Aiden

Sounds good :)