PDA

View Full Version : FS Live rocks (burnaby)

rayyue
04-27-2013, 06:59 AM
FS live rocks
around 150-200lb live rock for sale
$4 per lb
take them all $3.5/lb

rayyue
04-29-2013, 06:47 AM
bump

rayyue
04-30-2013, 05:27 AM
bump

rayyue
05-02-2013, 06:47 AM
bump

rayyue
05-07-2013, 07:17 PM
bump

rayyue
05-10-2013, 09:23 PM
bump

rayyue
05-13-2013, 03:40 AM
bump

rayyue
05-29-2013, 08:55 PM
bump

rayyue
06-05-2013, 04:58 PM
bump

rayyue
06-08-2013, 05:59 PM
bump

Coral Hoarder
06-08-2013, 07:39 PM
if youl do 1 a pound i want 50 pounds

fishdragon
06-08-2013, 09:29 PM
i can take 15lb for $20 bucks

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk 2

Reefaddict
06-08-2013, 09:52 PM
If you guys are going to lowball, might as well rob his house.
Scott, it is not obo. If you are asking for such a low quantity, you can afford to pay a bit more than just $1/lbs, especially since with all the Darth mauls you have been selling.

greyreef
06-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Ray is a good guy, past tank of the month right at the beginning of canreef, so please treat him accordingly...

Coral Hoarder
06-09-2013, 12:43 AM
all i did was make an offer and u conpair that to robing a house lol WOW

Reefaddict
06-09-2013, 01:18 AM
Ray is a good guy, past tank of the month right at the beginning of canreef, so please treat him accordingly...

+1. Definitely deserves to be treated with respect.

all i did was make an offer and u conpair that to robing a house lol WOW

Perhaps you should read this:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68933

A bit of internet etiquette goes a long way. $3-4 per lbs is a reasonable price compared to the fish stores that sell them at least $9 per lbs.

You weren't happy either when Neoh pm'd you first for the Darth Maul with an offer for $35 but you weren't willing to sell it for $35 because you had a 2nd buyer lined up for $40. That was a 13% discount. You had every right to sell it at a price that you wish. Now in this case, Ray was asking for $200 for 50lbs (not obo) and you publicly requested for $50? That's a 75% discount. That is a bit of disrespect and robbery, don't you think? If you do not like to take a loss, why would you expect people to willingly take a bigger loss? If you feel someone's price is too high, you can always send a private message.

Just a couple of tips. Please take the time to read before submitting reply. Spell checking goes a long way. Use Photobucket or Flickr to upload pictures. If you can register an account on Canreef and post a thread, I am sure you should not have trouble uploading pictures. If an old folk like me can learn, so can you. I only wish that internet etiquette is followed to make the experience enjoyable for everyone.

Anyway, bump for a great guy!

neoh
06-09-2013, 03:34 AM
You weren't happy either when Neoh pm'd you first for the Darth Maul with an offer for $35 but you weren't willing to sell it for $35 because you had a 2nd buyer lined up for $40. !

Wait.. what? I didn't PM him for darth mauls. I have darth mauls!

Reefaddict
06-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Wait.. what? I didn't PM him for darth mauls. I have darth mauls!

Sorry. I meant Gobytron.

rayyue
06-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Reefaddict and greyreef
thank you very much

rayyue
06-10-2013, 04:00 PM
no low ball offer please

gobytron
06-11-2013, 06:35 PM
+1. Definitely deserves to be treated with respect.

Perhaps you should read this:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68933

A bit of internet etiquette goes a long way. $3-4 per lbs is a reasonable price compared to the fish stores that sell them at least $9 per lbs.

You weren't happy either when Neoh pm'd you first for the Darth Maul with an offer for $35 but you weren't willing to sell it for $35 because you had a 2nd buyer lined up for $40. That was a 13% discount. You had every right to sell it at a price that you wish. Now in this case, Ray was asking for $200 for 50lbs (not obo) and you publicly requested for $50? That's a 75% discount. That is a bit of disrespect and robbery, don't you think? If you do not like to take a loss, why would you expect people to willingly take a bigger loss? If you feel someone's price is too high, you can always send a private message.

Just a couple of tips. Please take the time to read before submitting reply. Spell checking goes a long way. Use Photobucket or Flickr to upload pictures. If you can register an account on Canreef and post a thread, I am sure you should not have trouble uploading pictures. If an old folk like me can learn, so can you. I only wish that internet etiquette is followed to make the experience enjoyable for everyone.

Anyway, bump for a great guy!

Is this not an open sales forum where a guy can make an offer if he likes?
All Ray had to say was no...

Scotts a good kid, you sound like you're angry about something else and are using this thread as a tool to take it out.

I don't think it's cool to post a price for something and then take the highest bid on it...but I certainly think one of the major benefits of being a part of a forum like this is to be able to wheel and deal with other board members.

Offer made, offer refused, end of story.

it happens all the time in sales and it will happen again.

Maybe Scott isn't the only one who would benefit from giving the rules a read.
Here's an excerpt we would both do well to remember.

"Also please be mindful of going off on tangents or topics irrelevant to the sale, these can tend to dilute the purpose of the thread, which in this case is a sale of an item."

Ray - Good luck with your sale.

Coral Hoarder
06-11-2013, 10:18 PM
sory for maken an ofer and showing intrest in a post lol

greyreef
06-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Scott, in the future, please refer to the guidelines..
"If you don't like a price, but are interested in buying an item, please PM your offer to the seller. Actually, in general, please use PM's to price negotiate"
Problem was not the offer, it was the WAY you did it, broadcasting it for all to see, it appeared to us as a slight to an experienced reefer...

And Gobytron, I dont think scotts a bad guy, but if your doing something wrong, shouldnt you get some correction?
Dont refer to only the part of the rules you want

greyreef
06-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Damn, I just broke a rule!!!

Coral Hoarder
06-12-2013, 01:00 AM
ok sory now i get it farly new to this fourm normaly on bca

gobytron
06-12-2013, 03:17 PM
"If you don't like a price, but are interested in buying an item, please PM your offer to the seller. Actually, in general, please use PM's to price negotiate"
Problem was not the offer, it was the WAY you did it, broadcasting it for all to see, it appeared to us as a slight to an experienced reefer...

And Gobytron, I dont think scotts a bad guy, but if your doing something wrong, shouldnt you get some correction?
Dont refer to only the part of the rules you want

I hope you feel a little bit better about yourself today for doing such a great job regulating this board against these kinds of atrocities... :lol:

The irony is that you had to break a rule in order to enforce one, which really makes you no different than Scott. All three of us have basically jacked this thread and made it much harder for Ray to sell his liverock.

And all you have done is painted yourself as a hypocrite, and a contrite one at that.

Allow me to be hypocritical for a minute and maybe just recommend that in the future, you lave the regulating of the boards to the mods.

I was only pointing out the part of the rule that YOU (and I) needed to read for your benefit, since you were so quick to refer so adamantly to the rules. I just didn't know if you even knew how silly you looked in doing so while breaking the same rules yourself.

In any case, nice job.

At least we agree that if someone is doing something wrong, thet should be corrected.

This one is just for you.

SanguinesDream
06-12-2013, 04:17 PM

+1000

Respectable bump for a great seller

rayyue
06-17-2013, 06:15 PM
still have 60-80 lb left

mkj
06-17-2013, 07:02 PM
the people who complain about lowballers are worse than the lowballer. Keep this thread clean please. If someone lowballs just let it go and move on. Now I've done it :twised:. By the way, most misspelling is due to typing on a cell phone. The ones who complain about this probably don't type on little cell phones. People who complain agout spelling are the worst, and yes I know I have typo, done on purpose. Now I really have done it :evil: Lets see the hate mail.

pet-lover
06-18-2013, 03:35 AM
leave the complaining in the past...

I picked up 40Lb a week or so back; good quality rock, with lots of amphipods, more bristle worms (max 2cm long), and even more mini brittle stars. With good water params and light, the coraline algae will return!

rayyue
06-22-2013, 06:42 PM
bump