PDA

View Full Version : Need to borrow: battery powered air pump - edm

Flash
04-27-2013, 04:38 AM
my friends power will be out on her floor of the building for 8 hours tuesday and her fish are my old fish and i really do not want to see them dead. does anyone have a batter operated air pump that we could use for the day. She is located down town. I am south side. I really don't want her to lose her fish. just a small 14gl biocube so a small pump should work great. please let me know!

thank you

lyndsy

fishoholic
04-27-2013, 05:18 AM
I have one but the batteries in it are pretty old so she'd need to buy new ones (takes 2 D batteries) but she's welcome to borrow it as long as she is careful with it and picks it up (can drop off at Red Coral for pick up) and returns it.

Flash
04-27-2013, 05:30 AM
Done. Can u send it with Doug tomorrow?? Thank you Laurie!!!!

fishoholic
04-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Done. Can u send it with Doug tomorrow?? Thank you Laurie!!!!

Yes I will :biggrin:

Megzer
04-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Thank you!!! I'll try and swing by today and grab it!

Megzer
04-28-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it there today, I was with family and ended up being there longer then initially thought (also doesnt help that I don't have a vehicle) If the pump is still at Red Coral, I'll grab it tomorrow for sure.

Thanks again!!

Flash
04-28-2013, 01:21 AM
Red coral will not be open during the time u can get there meagan. You have to be at Clark for 11 and the game doesn't end until 4:30ish. Maybe try and make other plans.

Megzer
04-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Well, I no longer need the pump! Thanks to both Laurie for offering and Flash for putting the post up!
I just received a knock at my door from a board member of my building. The letter that was written up was not clear... It stated that the power would be out from 9am to 4pm... However, that's just the time frame where the power might be out. The actual change out of the meter has been confirmed to only take up to 15 minutes... I'm confident that my tank will be okay for that time. Thank god!!

But thanks again you two!! I appreciate the help!

Flash
04-28-2013, 02:57 AM
Gotta love living in apartments... Glad the fish should be safe.

fishoholic
04-28-2013, 03:58 AM
No worries, Doug brought the pump back home.