PDA

View Full Version : ghl mitras programming nightmare!!

whynotdropit
04-25-2013, 02:56 AM
hello everyone! i am new to this site but not new to the trade, however i have just purchased the new ghl mitras led lights and am having a hard time with the programming, it seams to be overly complicated. anyway if anyone has some useful tips for these lights it would be greatly appreciated :lol:

strauss
04-25-2013, 03:32 AM
Ha, I hear you. I bought mine a week or so ago. What I did is I left the original programming on and just adjusted max power so as not to burn/bleach anything. I you want to deviate from the standard programming then just remember you need at least one setting at 0 percent in the am and one at 0 percent in the om or your lights on that channel will stay on all night. If you have not already, make sure you download the GHL mitras control center. Way easier

Brandon

monza
04-25-2013, 03:47 AM
On RC in the GHL thread area there is a couple guys emailing detailed programs out that you could get and try that. From what I understand after that you just slowly turn up the intensity.

subman
04-25-2013, 04:48 AM
Make sure you use the light composer. Makes life easier. I have posted my profile on the Mitra owners thread.
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=92688

whynotdropit
04-26-2013, 03:24 AM
hey guys thanks for the input it is greatly appreciated, but once i get the downloaded file how do i load that into my mitras control centre