PDA

View Full Version : LF: Bangaii Cardinal, Gobies and Blennies & Beginner Coral Frags.

zhasan
04-15-2013, 07:50 AM
Hello,

I'm looking to add new live stock to my tank.

Looking for a Bangaii cardinal, and Gobies and blennies.

For gobies, I'm interested in buying a goby and pistol shrimp pair if you have it.

Also interested in a cleaner shrimp.

If you have a file fish that eats aiptaisia, please let me know, I'd be interested in one of those guys as well.

Let me know please, thanks!

mohammadali
04-15-2013, 09:59 AM
Hey if u have more then 50 aiptaisia in ur tank. U should pm monocus ask for Berghia

zhasan
04-20-2013, 06:49 AM
BUMP!!! Also looking for a coral beauty!!!

zhasan
04-23-2013, 05:51 AM
Hello, I've got a few of the fish that I wanted already.

Still looking for the following:

Bangaii Cardinal
Hippo/Blue Tang
Royal Dottyback
Lawnmower Blenny and Midas Blenny
Yellow watchman goby
six spot sleeper goby
Anthias
Yellow Tang.

I'm looking for smaller size fish.... nothing bigger than 2-3 inches as my tank is not too big so I want them to be small now so I can keep them for atleast a year before I need to get rid of them or upgrade my system.

Thanks

mattr
04-23-2013, 08:05 PM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97046
that guy is selling a tang

duncangweller
04-23-2013, 10:24 PM
Most of those fish are fairly common in local fish stores from what I have seen. Take a trip to J&L in Burnaby or King Ed's also in Burnaby and you could probably pick most of that list up.

If you don't want to make the trip you could always call or email first to see if they have them in stock before heading that way.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

zhasan
04-28-2013, 03:42 AM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=97046
that guy is selling a tang

Thanks! His fish is awesome but too big for my tank :(

Most of those fish are fairly common in local fish stores from what I have seen. Take a trip to J&L in Burnaby or King Ed's also in Burnaby and you could probably pick most of that list up.

If you don't want to make the trip you could always call or email first to see if they have them in stock before heading that way.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! I've seen most of them there too but I have not had a lot of luck with my LFS purchases compared to when I get things from fellow reefers.

That why I prefer to stick to buying them from fellow reefers.

Still looking for the following:

Bangaii Cardinal
Hippo/Blue Tang
Royal Dottyback
Lawnmower Blenny and Midas Blenny
Yellow watchman goby
six spot sleeper goby
Anthias
Yellow Tang.

zhasan
05-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Still Looking!!

neoh
05-03-2013, 01:51 AM
IPU has most of those fish you mentioned.

Coral Hoarder
05-03-2013, 02:25 AM
ipu has salties ?wow lol every time i got empty tanks and a few damsels

i got zoas if your looking for coral

neoh
05-03-2013, 04:35 AM
...? when was the last time you were there?

The IPU in Richmond has a huge selection of marine fish. They had a lot I've never seen before - including a batfish! I picked up a bicolor angel and scooter blenny today from them.

zhasan
05-05-2013, 09:26 PM
I agree with Scott about IPU. I have been there many times. They have a great freshwater selection but I don't see a lot of saltwater fish.... I guess I go when they're usually all sold out and waiting for next shipment?

Anyways, I'm still looking for all the above and maybe if you have a reef safe small fish let me know!