PDA

View Full Version : Go

gio
06-01-2004, 09:22 AM
I am moving sometime this month and have to move my 155g tank!! :cry:(yes I am the damsel-not a fish) I attemped to put an ad on here to sell it-but unfortunately I don't have the slightest clue as to what make etc.. everything is!!!

I am looking for some strong men that might be able to help me transport the tank and reset it up!! (They also must know how to drink beers and eat some barbequed grub as well) :smile: I have found one willing participant!! Anyone else interested please get back to me!!

greatly appreciated,
Pauline

:smile:
________
Dc medical marijuana dispensary (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)

Aquattro
06-01-2004, 02:44 PM
Pauline, I'm sure there are a bunch of big strong, beer drinkin', grub eatin' guys over there to help you. But instead of offering beer, maybe offer a couple of mugs of smelly ol' live sand!! Remeber who your audience is here!! :razz:
Good luck with the move!

Zerandise
06-01-2004, 03:37 PM
lol now yer talk reef!

I dont mind lending a hand. As long as you find me a way to SUrry (im in richmond).

Let me know.

targaboy78
06-01-2004, 06:25 PM
Hi Pauline,

I'm always looking for new ways to hurt my back. :lol:

I live in Surrey (near Bear Creek Park).

Any idea what date / dates?

Paul.

StirCrazy
06-02-2004, 12:55 AM
But instead of offering beer, maybe offer a couple of mugs of smelly ol' live sand!! Remeber who your audience is here!! :razz:
Good luck with the move!

um, I thought the beer sounded good, to bad I live on the island :rolleyes:

Steve

Ken
06-02-2004, 04:50 AM
Pauline, I like to be useful in society, but I live on the island so by the time I get there it will be all over. Regards Ken

props
06-02-2004, 04:56 AM
Hi Pauline,

I'm always looking for new ways to hurt my back. :lol:

I live in Surrey (near Bear Creek Park).

Any idea what date / dates?

Paul.

hey paul where abouts in bear creek? i'm in bear creek as well lets hook up i want to see your tank

oh yeah i'll help! =o) hey pauline still @ 120thst. n 80th avenue right?

hockey nut
06-03-2004, 06:35 AM
Did someone mention BEER? I may be of some assistance but there will be one weekend this month I am going camping( not sure when yet) . I aslo have a few boxes that I use to transport live rock in that I could bring. (not enough for three hundred pounds though) I also may be able to get another person as well. Is this a long move (i.e.) out of town or just down the block? How much stuff are we talking?And keep trying I'm sure there are more BEER drinkers out there. Cheers

Gujustud
06-03-2004, 07:27 AM
Depending on the day/time I could lend a hand. Just need to know at least a week in advance.

gio
06-03-2004, 09:04 AM
Nice to see people stick together and help like kinds!!! I have had more offers to help me here than I have from my friends!!! (Time for new friends LOL) I do not have an exact date for the move-but it will be in the Surrey area-hopefully not too far from where I am now!! And it will be before the end of the month--trying to get place for 15th so I don't have to rush the move!!

I will keep you all updated and those who can make it will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again y'all
Pauline
________
Motorcycle tires (http://www.motorcycle-tech.com/tires/motorcycle-tires)