PDA

View Full Version : What's for sale in PG?

telkwa girl
04-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi. Short notice, but I'm going to PG this weekend and am wondering what kind of frags people have for sale?

Dearth
04-05-2013, 12:38 AM
I have no frags but I was in TP today they have 2 nice feather dusters in there but no clue how much they are priced for(probably way too much)

Ross
04-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Pm whatcaneye do he typically has decent frags.

Sent from my SGH-I896 using Tapatalk 2

Madreefer
04-05-2013, 08:01 AM
I have no frags but I was in TP today they have 2 nice feather dusters in there but no clue how much they are priced for(probably way too much)

Probably not the wisest thing to do is constantly bash a store than recommend people to go there. But to the OP. Yes whatcaneyedo is your best bet got sweet frags. I forgot that I promised to save something for you but it's been so long I forgot what it was. Sorry

telkwa girl
04-06-2013, 12:48 AM
Thanks for the info. I don't remember you promising me anything Madreefer so I guess you're off the hook. I have gotten frags from whatcaneyedo before and yes he has awesome frags.

whatcaneyedo
04-09-2013, 03:27 AM
I guess I missed an opportunity to get rid of some pieces last weekend. Oops. I haven't been paying very much attention to this forum lately. Life got a little bit busier all of a sudden (we're trying to purchase our first home). But if you're still looking for some coral (I can ship) I just gave an old for-sale thread of mine a bump: http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=94597