PDA

View Full Version : LF : Assorted live thingies such as GSP etc... --> Calgary

ckmullin
03-30-2013, 04:50 AM
The topic isn't too detailed so I'll add some here.

This is for a little 6gal nano...so what I'm more after are small pieces of this and that. Little fragments of mushrooms...single polyps of zoas. (don't need anything fancy...but just be it alive). A piece of a mushroom/sponge/ which might be thrown away...as long as it's again, alive...I'll kindly take! I cried when I saw $60 for a little one square inch of blue sponge! Feather dusters any size...fiddler/hermit crabs also are under my 'live thingie' list.

Another recent post out of Edmonton was asking for blue clove polyps...that sort of thing would be perfect for my nano as well. Googling "clove polyps" provides a cornacopia of color and any sort of color would be gladly accepted. The basic thing is I want to add more diverse life to the tank.

so...give me a shout! PLEASE :peace:...

thx for the view.

Now cue the banana dance

:Banane44:

eli@fijireefrock.com
03-30-2013, 06:46 AM
I gladly could offer you few things laying around my tanks be it a zoa,muchrooms,other softies or maybe some sponges,...:biggrin:

ckmullin
03-30-2013, 07:33 AM
I gladly could offer you few things laying around my tanks be it a zoa,muchrooms,other softies or maybe some sponges,...:biggrin:

hot damn! will give ya a msg.

11purewater
03-30-2013, 12:55 PM
I can frag a little piece of blue sympodium if you like.

BuschWacker
03-30-2013, 02:46 PM
I grabbed a bunch of stuff for my nuvo 8 from one of concepts $10 frag sales. Should be able to load up with a good variety of healthy frags with tons of color for under $100. Plus in my experience, the more you buy, the better the deal.

ckmullin
03-30-2013, 04:06 PM
I grabbed a bunch of stuff for my nuvo 8 from one of concepts $10 frag sales. Should be able to load up with a good variety of healthy frags with tons of color for under $100. Plus in my experience, the more you buy, the better the deal.

I was looking for as little cost as possible. I've stopped by a couple times and had seen some nice things but I was hoping more for one reef person helping out another.

ckmullin
03-30-2013, 04:08 PM
I can frag a little piece of blue sympodium if you like.

That would be quite nice. I'll shoot ya a pm.

BuschWacker
03-30-2013, 07:14 PM
I was looking for as little cost as possible. I've stopped by a couple times and had seen some nice things but I was hoping more for one reef person helping out another.

Gotcha. That's good thinking. I wish I had thought of that when I was stocking my nuvo. Good luck. You will have to post a pic of your 'shared' pieces.

ckmullin
03-30-2013, 09:57 PM
Gotcha. That's good thinking. I wish I had thought of that when I was stocking my nuvo. Good luck. You will have to post a pic of your 'shared' pieces.

I'd like to think a higher % than not are similar to myself. I'd prefer to help people out with advice (more on the FW side as I'm still learning SW) passing things along etc to help others in the hobby. Rest assured I've met some great people so far and I'm sure I'll meet more. When I do have something I'd be more than happy to pass it forward to keep the helping chain alive and well. :)

For the pics...sure thing! :)